We are seeking a US Military Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist, and/or Military Spouse to apply for a TIBCO Administrator/Engineer. To manage and administer our TIBCO environments as well as manage and perform our builds and deployment automation for TIBCO.
- Maintain, monitor and tune TIBCO environments and associated applications in those environments implemented on a variety of TIBCO technologies.
- Provide 24x7 production support on a rotating basis.
- Keep the primary and DR sites in sync as well as participate in periodic testing.
- Install, configure, document, maintain, update and tune TIBCO components deployed on a Windows environment.
- Design, recommend and/or develop performance monitoring and administration tools for the integrated product suites, including dashboards to properly enable the visibility of operational data within the notifications domain.
- Work with various technical roles within the application teams to determine the best ways to deploy and distribute application components across the available assets in the various environments.
- Participate in promotion of software releases across all environments and change management.
- Identify & troubleshoot performance related issues of various TIBCO middleware components and provide recommendations to resolve them.
- Perform application and OS patching on the servers.
- Responsible for capacity management in a distributed client/server environment.
- US Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist, or Military Spouse.
- W-2 only no C2C
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 5 - 7 years of experience with supporting the TIBCO suite of products [Business Works, EMS, Business Events, Adapters and Hawk] versions 5.X or 6.X
- Experience with designing, deploying, monitoring, configuring and troubleshooting of enterprise solutions.
- Middleware product support experience.
- Good understanding of Network /Server Infrastructure spanning multiple sites.
- Good communication skills, self-motivated, positive attitude and ability to work in a team environment.
- Strong troubleshooting skills and application Administration/Support skills.
- Experience in engineering/upgrading complex solutions in line with client requirements.
- Solutions engineering (design & implementation of messaging solutions) experience.
- Ability to communicate with technology leadership.
- Good organizational skills.