We are seeking a US Military Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist, and/or Military Spouse to apply for a Level 2 .NET Developer. Join the team to work on software customization and implementation for a platform that manages a membership subscription database.
- Prepare computer programs by translating specifications into code and unit testing
- Design, code, test, debug, implement, and maintain applications
- Perform maintenance on existing software products and write programs according to specification needs
- Work with team members to identify and understand problems and solve them by utilizing best practices
- Prepare required documentation, analyze functional business applications and design specifications for functional areas
- Collaborate with the development team and management to scope out new application modules
- US Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist, or Military Spouse
- 4+ year's software development experience developing, customizing, and implementing enterprise-level software solutions.
- 4 years of experience with the .Net platform and related tools.
- 4 years of database design and development experience with two years of experience using Microsoft SQL Server.
- Thorough knowledge of SDLC.
- Knowledge of Microsoft products and technologies including: Visual Studio.NET and the .NET Framework, C#, ASP.NET, and Web Services.
- Knowledge of cloud environments is a plus.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Flexibility and the ability to adapt quickly to changing situations is a must.
- Must be able to prioritize a demanding workload and tight timelines.
- Ability to translate functional requirements and technology needs into non-technical terms and work with non-technical staff to define needs.
- Flexible, quick learner, and able to work with a team or independently to meet deadlines.