We are seeking a US Military Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist and/or Military Spouse to work as a Technical Recruiter . Join our team and manage the full-cycle recruiting process for job openings across the Platform Engineering division.
- Manage the end-to-end recruiting process for Platform Engineering
- Provide full lifecycle recruitment support; support talent acquisition efforts for hiring
- Manage the Hiring Manager and candidate relationships.
- Provide staffing metrics and information for business decision-making.
- Be accountable to client groups and act as the primary point-of-contact on talent acquisition to assigned Hiring Mangers managers.
- Act as regional champion for driving the company’s diversity and inclusion initiatives.
- Hire technical talent in one or more of the following areas:
- System & Application Software Engineers
- Software Quality Assurance Engineers
- Network Operations
- Program & Product Managers
- US Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist, or Military Spouse
- High School Diploma. Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- Minimum 2 year recruiting experience in a corporate or staffing agency environment filling technical positions in a fast past environment
- Strong candidate sourcing skills; Boolean search, LinkedIn
- Knowledge of current trends (GitHub, BitBucket, MeetUp, Research Paper search)
- Experience working with Applicant Tracking System (Taleo is a plus).
- Willingness to work evenings (2 to 3 times per month) and occasional weekend events (2 or 3 per year)
- Energetic, work well in a team environment with a high sense of urgency and ongoing competing demands.
- Detail Oriented-Problem solver with burning passion to contribute to both the recruiting organization and company success.
- Excellent organizational skills and strong attention to detai