We are seeking US Military Veterans, National Guardsmen, Reservists, and Military Spouses to apply for an Outside Sales opportunity. As the Outside Service Sales Representative, you will be responsible for managing and growing business-to-business customer accounts.
Responsibilities of the Outside Sales Representative: Veteran Military
- Responsible for building relationships with target area and delivering applicable products to customer base.
- Must work to build rapport with key decision makers, ensure quality standards, and pro-actively solve customer concerns.
- Growing existing customer base by up-selling and cross-selling additional products and services, negotiating service agreement renewals, and controlling inventory all while working professionally and safely.
- Prospecting, cold calling, setting appointments with prospects, presenting programs and meeting a sales quota.
- Achieve sales goals and quota by consistently performing the required daily activities to build a robust pipeline of qualified business
- Transport samples of products for presentations.
Requirements of the Outside Sales Representative: Veteran Military
- US Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist, or Military Spouse
- High School Diploma or GED required; Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 1+ year outside sales experience or completion of company’s training program
- Be at least 21 years of age & obtain a DOT medical certification
- Provide documentation regarding their previous employment
- Valid Driver's License to drive company’s vehicle. Must drive professionally, safely, and comply with Department of Transportation (“DOT”) regulations
- Must have a positive, can-do attitude with high energy.
- “Hunter” sales mentality- goal driven and self-motivated
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet/Intranet)
- New business-to-business (B2B) sales experience preferred
- Experience with Contact Management System preferred
- Availability to start within two weeks after offer made/accepted preferred