We are seeking US Military Veterans, National Guardsmen, Reservists, and Military Spouses to apply for a Service Sales Representative to manage and grow business-to-business customer accounts.
- Drive a truck along an established route and service an existing customer base.
- Delivers and picks up uniforms, shop towels, chemical cleaning products, and other rental products.
- Must work to build rapport with key decision makers, ensure quality standards, and pro-actively solve customer concerns.
- Growing existing customer base by up-selling and cross-selling additional products and services, negotiating service agreement renewals, and controlling inventory all while working professionally and safely.
- Prospecting, cold calling, setting appointments with prospects, presenting programs and meeting a sales quota.
- Transport samples of products for presentations.
- US Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist, or Military Spouse
- High School Diploma or GED required; Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 1+ year outside sales experience or completion of company’s training program
- Be at least 21 years of age & obtain a DOT medical certification
- Provide documentation regarding their previous employment
- Valid Driver's License to drive company’s vehicle. Must drive professionally, safely, and comply with Department of Transportation (“DOT”) regulations
- Must have a positive, can-do attitude with high energy.
- “Hunter” sales mentality- goal driven and self-motivated
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet/Intranet)
- New business-to-business (B2B) sales experience preferred
- Experience with Contact Management System preferred
- Availability to start within two weeks after offer made/accepted preferred