We are seeking a US Military Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist, and/or Military Spouse to apply for a Mobile Support & App Solution Architect . Join our team and be responsible for supporting mission-critical Digital Workplace Transformation program for Procurement, Business Development, Collaboration, Service Management, and Human Resources.
- Plan, elicit, capture, analyze and validate business, functional and technical requirements.
- Facilitate requirements elicitation sessions and walkthroughs with business and IT resources.
- Perform current state analysis of existing business systems, applications and functions.
- Produce timely and high quality requirement specifications, process flows, mock-ups and wireframes.
- Perform complex systems and applications development, design work, logic design, data model formulation, development cost projections, computer architecture analysis and design, and mobile systems engineering tasks.
- Perform systems modeling, simulation, and analysis to Identify, analyze, and resolve system problems.
- Plan upgrades of existing operating systems and design systems enhancements that support agile mobile first approach to digital workplace transformation.
- Develop and conduct quality review to ensure systems meet documented user requirements.
- Collaborate with other departments and IT to develop business cases associated with new project requests.
- Provide guidance and work leadership to less-experienced architects, and may have supervisory responsibilities.
- US Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist, or Military Spouse.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work/military experience.
- 8-10 years of related systems engineering experience.
- 5+ years of related mobile application systems architecture, design, and engineering experience.
- Advanced knowledge of current information technology products, services, and solutions.
- Advanced knowledge of mobile systems engineering principles, methods, and techniques, network services, directory federation services, operating systems services, data management, and virtualized and cloud compute.
- Experience with Agile Scrum methodologies.
- Work hours may include meetings schedule outside of normal working hours.
- Demands during peak times may require work hours outside of normal working hours.
- Occasional travel may be required