We are seeking a US Military Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist, and/or Military Spouse to apply for a System Security Access Administrator. Use your skills to ensure that the company’s computing resources and resident data information are adequately protected from unauthorized access and provide appropriate access for employee job functions.
- Administer Platform and Application level security.
- Examine all myAccess system requests (new, deletions, transfers and changes) for requestors’ job junction and proper authorization and complete requests within the established SLAs.
- Ensure appropriate approvals have been obtained prior to provisioning system access.
- Address any issues regarding access request to ensure information is complete and applies to required job profile.
- Make phone calls, e-mails and inquiries on assorted database information.
- Analyze access issues to determine root cause and resolve issues.
- Work with department representatives to identify the proper security access required for various positions within the department.
- Troubleshoot and resolve problems that are presented to the Help Desk involving security access.
- Respond to customer inquiries regarding the access request process, policies and procedures.
- US Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist, or Military Spouse.
- W-2 only no C2C
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in work experience.
- 3 years’ experience in Data/Information Security.
- ACF2 Security Training, TSO Training and Active Directory experience desired .
- Data processing, Application-level security and Mainframe experience.
- Strong PC/skills and knowledge.
- Knowledge of platform and understanding of distributed application and business requirements.
- Knowledge of ACF2 security administration & Platform and Application-level security packages.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to work under time constraints.
- Working knowledge of the Bank's security polices and standards.