We are seeking a US Military Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist, and/or Military Spouse to apply for an IT Project Manager III. Use your skills to lead and direct high-priority Banking IT projects, across multiple business lines with considerable resources and high levels of functional integration
- Take projects from original concept through final implementation. Ensure familiarity with scope and project objectives and establish clear roles and responsibilities for project team members.
- Interface with all areas including end users, distributors, and vendors.
- Ensure adherence to quality standards and review project deliverables.
- Communicate with banking company executives regarding the status of specific projects.
- Manage changes to project scope, schedule and costs using verification techniques to keep the project plan accurate, updated, reflective of authorized project changes as defined in the change management plan, and facilitate customer acceptance.
- Develop project plan, forecast and schedule.
- Record detailed project requirements, constraints and assumptions to establish project deliverables, using requirement-gathering techniques and the project charter.
- Ensure plans for assigned projects include work breakdown, project organization chart, cost/budget and communication, risk, quality and resource plans. Execute plan and manage the budget/forecast.
- Communicate project plans to affected parties to ensure a common understanding, set expectations and align stakeholders and project team members.
- Measure project performance utilizing appropriate tools and techniques to monitor progress; identify and quantify variances, complete any required corrective actions, and communicate to all stakeholders.
- Improve project team performance by building team cohesiveness, leading, mentoring, training and motivating to facilitate cooperation, ensure project efficiency and boost morale.
- Adhere to bank’s risk and regulatory standards, policies and controls. Escalate appropriate risk-related issues to banking management. Maintain internal control standards, including internal and external audit points and issues raised by external regulators.
- US Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist, or Military Spouse.
- W-2 only, no C2C
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Banking experience required
- Master Level proficiency in project execution
- Experience in Treasury or Real-time Payments preferred