We are seeking a US Military Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist, and/or Military Spouse to apply for a Test Coordinator . Use your IT skills and be responsible for the coordination of all activities related to the successful planning, documenting and testing for a given project.
- Establish, document and communicate the testing strategy and approach, including interaction between business analysts, technicians, quality assurance, and clients.
- Use corporate standard software, master test strategy and test plan templates to create clear, complete, and useable documentation in accordance with corporate standards.
- Coordinate the creation of test plans to use in the traceability matrix (unit, integration, system, UAT).
- Identify and develop synergies between the various teams to optimize the testing life cycle.
- Develop, execute and modify master test strategies and test plans.
- Document and execute the test escalation plan to mitigate or counteract project risk.
- Facilitate formal reviews of master test strategies and test plans with the project team.
- Define and maintain a dashboard to track and communicate the progress for test types.
- Define, update, and communicate the master test calendar to the project team.
- Adhere to the recommended software development methodology process, practices, and deliverables.
- Direct the development and execution of holistic test strategy/plan for enterprise strategic projects.
- Oversee the complete testing picture; coordinate test environment and data, and coordinate unit-, system-, and systems integration testing, end-to-end testing, user acceptance testing, performance testing, and cybersecurity testing.
- Ensure that defect triage meetings are conducted and documented.
- US Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist, or Military Spouse.
- W-2 only no C2C
- Bachelor’s degree, or in lieu of degree 4-5 years relevant work experience.
- 2 years of test lead, development lead or project management experience.
- 5 years in application development/system integration/project management.
- Skilled in software testing services and phase gating approach to project management.
- Leadership capabilities from project management perspective. Understand business environment + needs.
- Strong knowledge of technology application architecture/language and software development life cycles.
- Excellent time management/organization skills to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong problem solving abilities. Ability to speak to various audiences (technology, business, offshore, etc.).
- Knowledge of interfacing/integrated applications. Diplomatic negotiating and elicitation skills
- Solid PC skills with a thorough knowledge of MS Office; MS Project preferred .
- HP quality center/other test management tools preferred
- Excellent knowledge of complex IT environments with multiple interfaces.