We are seeking a US Military Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist, and/or Military Spouse to apply for an Area Human Resources Manager position with a world-class hotel. Ensure that sound and consistent personnel practices are applied for all employees through compliance with all company human resource policies, and state, local and Federal legislation.
- Ensure recruitment of the most qualified exempt applicants through proper administration of the employment function.
- Maintain a professional and ethical image for all staff members within the organization.
- Protect the "owners" from any team member litigation.
- Provide the tools to ensure team member satisfaction through orientation, technical skills, management development and interpersonal skills training.
- Direct and administer team member relations to facilitate morale.
- Direct wage and salary program to attract and retain qualified personnel.
- Function as a key member of the property’s management team.
- Provide effective, confidential administrative support to the General Manager.
- Maintain liaison between all departments, the General Manager and Corporate Human Resources.
- Provide direct assistance to team members and guests when appropriate.
- US Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist, or Military Spouse
- High school diploma or GED required. College degree is preferred . Experience in Hotels a plus.
- 1-2 years progressive Human Resources experience and track record of success in the hospitality industry.
- Exerting up to 30 pounds of force occasionally, and /or 20 pounds of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects.