|We are seeking a US Military Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist, and/or Military Spouse to apply for a Project Manager position. Join a team to help provide technical, administrative, and operational leadership to assigned project or tasks.
- Provide technical, administrative, and operational management of assigned project or tasks, including contract and subcontractor management.
- Supervise assigned staff, including subordinate supervisors.
- Participate in the development of technical project plans, proposals, reports, and task order and administrative reports.
- May also perform high level technical services on assigned tasks.
- Conduct planning and provide recommendations to client on task workload.
- Attend customer meetings and may serve as primary client liaison.
- Interact with vendors, other agencies, and other staff on behalf of the client.
- Coordinate development of deliverables and products.
- Ensure quality assurance of project deliverables.
- Maintain current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
- Participate in special projects as required.
- US Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist, or Military Spouse.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related business or technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work/military experience.
- 8-10 years IT project management, including supervisory experience.
- ITSM/ITIL experience required
- Effective management, leadership, coaching and mentoring skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent written and communication skills at all levels of the organization
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft (MS) Office and MS Project
- MS SharePoint document management and collaboration
- PMP Certification preferred