|Easter Seals Serving DC|MD|VA & the Steven A. Cohen Military Family Clinic for the National Capital Area (MFC) is looking for an Outreach Coordinator. Join our team and recruit patients to the MFC through outreach to community partners including Veteran Service Organizations, Multi-Service Organization, Government Agencies, and the Veterans Administration and leveraging the participants in other Easter Seals’ programs.
- Focus on reaching post-9/11 veterans and family members. (Other eras can also be treated at the MFC.)
- Assist in the development and implement the outreach strategy.
- Report to the Outreach Manager.
Critical Competencies for Success
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
- Empathetic listener and proactive problem-solver.
- Superior networking ability – demonstrated success at building impactful relationships quickly.
- Strategic thinker who creates effective marketing/outreach strategies.
- Ability to train, evaluate and guide employees. Ability to delegate and ensure follow through.
- Ability to provide feedback in a respectful and constructive manner.
- Veteran or military family member strongly preferred, experience working with military populations required.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 2+ years in marketing/outreach activities, and 1+ year in the military/veteran community.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and PowerPoint.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) strongly preferred.