|We are seeking a US Military Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist and/or Military Spouse to work as a Clean-up Worker. Join a team of the recognized show “Hoarders” in a job like no other, where the work is demanding, necessary, and finally, rewarding.
- The company responds to extreme cleaning situations: hoarding homes, animal hoarding homes, rodent dropping cleanups in attics and crawl spaces, homicides, decompositions, disease outbreaks, industrial accidents, etc.
- The work that will be done is extremely physically and emotionally demanding.
- US Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist, or Military Spouse.
- High School Diploma.
- Must be 21 years of age due to many of our vendor contracts.
- Live within 30 min. of the location preferred.
- Experience with power tools and construction/restorations experience preferred.
- Must have valid PA, MD or DE driver’s license with no more than one point.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Must be able to work in a respirator and full Personal protective equipment (PPE) for long periods.
- Must be available Monday through Friday 7am to 7pm, and available for occasional weekends and evenings.
- Must have a reliable personal vehicle to get to the work sites & a working cell phone.