|The Veteran Staffing Network (VSN) is looking for a Program Analyst. Join our team and evaluate performance and results achieved against established objectives and targets. Perform tasks that require program planning, audits, and evaluations related to large scale programs.
- Support program analysis, strategic planning, integrated master scheduling, event planning, and system and risk management.
- Provide cross-program analysis and recommendations on issues with other agencies.
- Manage correspondence process and/or develop coordinated responses for a variety of actions using automated tools.
- Support insight and analysis teams on initiatives, requirements and implications for other programs.
- Facilitate executive planning sessions.
- US Military connection: veteran, guardsman, reservist or military spouse.
- Clearance: Active Public Trust desired
- BA/BS Degree in Business Administration or similar field.
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration or similar field preferred.
- 5 years’ experience in business administration.
- Demonstrated experience in understanding organizational requirements and relationships.
- Microsoft Office applications, particularly Excel, PowerPoint and Word. Knowledge of database applications (e.g., Access) is a plus.
- Applied knowledge of procedures and processes, problem solving and overcoming difficulties such as change in approach, criteria and requirements.