|We are seeking a US Military Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist, and/or Military Spouse to apply for a Business Analyst. Join a team to create data quality rules by gathering information from the system perspective and performing reconciliation against the system purpose and the purpose of the identifying domain.
- For all Master domain elements, develop strategies and rules for where changes should be made.
- Collect information from various sources and analyze conflicting data.
- Present in a clear manner your findings and recommendations consistent with policy or suggest specific changes.
- Review technical and business metadata. Perform data profiling using Informatica profiler.
- Analyze rule exceptions and use/purpose for both a system perspective and the consuming business perspective.
- Determine system of record with the assistance of appropriate source system experts and be able to recommend other sources of information.
- Understand the content and location of data within the Enterprise Data Warehouse and Enterprise Party Hub.
- US Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist, or Military Spouse.
- W-2 only no C2C
- Experience with Informatica profiler or a similar profiling tool preferred.
- A basic understanding of data governance.
- Knowledge of banking financial accounting systems.
- Detailed Data mapping experience.
- Technical understanding as in interpreting data mapping documentation.