|We are seeking a US Military Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist, and/or Military Spouse to apply for a Security Engineer. Use your IT skill to be the onsite contractor to work in the Security Engineering department.
- Function as a trusted member of the Security Engineering team, in the Technology Division.
- Install, configure and the administration of the bank’s Ping Federation SAML platform and CA-APIM (formerly Layer7) API gateway.
- As a member of the SSO security team, will work closely with other infrastructure support teams in the development and securitizing of the platforms.
- Configuration and administration of the CA-PAM (formerly Xceedium) and CA-SiteMinder SSO platforms
- Participate in project planning sessions with project managers, business analysts and application teams to develop application authentications methods
- Help Diagnose authentication problems and troubleshooting issues in all environments
- US Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist, or Military Spouse.
- W-2 only no C2C
- Bachelor’s degree in computer-related field or equivalent experience
- 4 years’ in a position requiring a high level of technical and project expertise
- Experience with Ping Identity’s Ping Federate platform, CA-APIM (formerly Layer7) and/or CA-SSO (formerly CA-SiteMinder)
- Familiarity with CA-Directory and Active Directory
- 5+ years of experience in cyber or network security
- Technical & conceptual understanding of telecommunications networks/topologies/protocols
- Strong written and oral communications skills
- Advanced Project Management skills
- CISSP or other general security related certification a plus