|We are seeking a US Military Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist, and/or Military Spouse to apply for a Clinical Manager. Administer clinical and managerial oversight to case management teams. Provide services and support delivered in the community to homeless/formerly homeless veterans enrolled in the HUD VASH (Veterans Affairs Supportive Housing) Case Management Program.
- Direct and supervise team activities, inclusive of clinical supervision and management oversight.
- Achieve effective leadership results in treatment and rehabilitation services to reduce negative outcomes such as homelessness, overuse of ERs for enrolled Veterans.
- Guide team to deliver positive behavioral health, social and individual consumer outcomes.
- Ensure the timely flow of activities to meet core operating principles and goals.
- Allocate time to deliver services as a member of the clinical team, direct work with staff in the community.
- Ensure the team meets its performance outcomes as defined by contract standards.
- Oversee team incident reporting procedures and ensure team adheres to VA policy and procedures.
- Lead the daily organizational meetings and weekly service planning meetings.
- Train, supervise, and evaluate team leader(s) and case management staff.
- Supervise electronic charting in accordance with confidentiality regulations.
- Promote integration of risk assessment and effective responses to reduce risk factors for recidivism.
- Oversee, coordinate and provide on call 24-hour crisis consultation; provide culturally competent services.
- US Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist, or Military Spouse.
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker or a Licensed Clinical Psychologist required with a Master’s degree or Doctorate.
- Ability to maintain 24/7 accessibility for the purposes of clinical oversight, documentation and crisis management. Travel independently throughout the community via mass transit and or car.
- Demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills, Microsoft Office Skills and proactive communication with customers and client via telephone.
- Experience working with Veterans, homeless populations, and/or people with active mental illness/co-occurring behavioral health and or substance abuse disorders preferred.
- Prior management experience working in clinical and or housing/supportive housing programs strongly preferred.