|Seeking a US Military Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist, and/or Military Spouse to apply for a Business Analyst position.
Junior Business Analyst:
Junior Business Analyst Qualifications:
- Participate and provide feedback regarding requirements, understand technical design and functionality.
- Create, revise and deliver functional specifications and data mapping.
- Facilitate and conduct testing, review and resolution. Coordinate post implementation process.
Data Quality Business Analyst:
- US Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist, or Military Spouse
- W-2 only, no C2C
- Proficient computer skills, Excel, SharePoint, MS Word, Visio, and database systems software
- Knowledge of banking financial accounting systems. Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
Create data quality rules: gather system data and reconcile between system and identifying domain purposes.
Data Quality Business Analyst Qualifications
- For Master domain elements, develop strategies and rules for where changes should be made.
- Collect information and analyze conflicting data. Analyze rule exceptions and use/purpose for both system and consuming business perspective.
- Clearly present findings and recommendations consistent with policy or suggest specific changes.
- Review technical and business metadata. Perform data profiling using Informatica profiler.
- Understand content and location of data within the Enterprise Data Warehouse and Enterprise Party Hub.
AML (Anti-money laundering)/BSA (Bank Secrecy Act) Business Analyst:
- Understand data governance, and technical understanding as in interpreting data mapping documentation.
Work on moderately complex projects for card authorization and ATM terminal driving applications.
AML (Anti-money laundering)/BSA (Bank Secrecy Act) Business Analyst Qualifications:
- Analyze system enhancements, recommend design approach and alternative solutions.
- Create process maps, workflows, activity diagrams and use cases for various due diligence processes performed within the AML/BSA landscape. Develop and monitor functional specifications.
- Acts as a liaison between lines of business partners, BSA/AML team, technical team and vendors in the analysis, design, configuration and testing of case management system. Collaborate with testing team.
- Assist with the strategic planning and long-term direction of the management solution at the bank.
- 2 – 4 years of college, with 2 – 5 years experience business analytics or equivalent
- Actimize experience, or AML/BSA experience as a BA, required.
- Technical skills: Case Management systems, Detica & IBM BPM technology; Quality Center, automated testing tools & SQL; OFAC regulations; screen mockups tools (i.e. SnagIt/Photoshop); & software development lifecycles & methodologies (i.e. waterfall, Agile).
- Detailed Data mapping experience. Technical understanding as in interpreting data mapping documentation.
Senior Business Analyst: Manage high priority projects affecting multiple business areas for a major bank.
Senior Business Analyst Qualifications:
- Facilitate moderately complex technical projects from proposal through post implementation.
- Participate in meetings with internal application owners to identify and document business requirements.
- Prepare functional specifications for assigned projects, test plans, test scripts and execution of test scripts.
- Complete research analysis of complex data based application to ensure functional design of projects.
- Banking or financial experience with PM methodology.
- Extensive experience analyzing business requirements, writing functional specs and test plans/test scripts, testing, estimating project costs, implementing software/application changes and upgrades, and handling multiple projects and tasks at once. Exposure to very complex large-scale projects/programs.
- Understanding of project life cycle. Commercial Loan experience preferred.
Business Analyst: Manage high priority projects affecting multiple business areas for a major bank.
Business Analyst Qualifications:
- Work with the Quality Assurance Technician (QAT) to prepare test plan and test scripts based on functional specifications.
- Manage and/or execute test scripts verifying changes/enhancements work and perform as required.
- Coordinate estimates for medium projects and perform estimates for assigned component on large projects.
- Associate’s degree and 2 years operational/business analytics experience, or in lieu of a degree, combined 4 years’ higher education and/or work experience and 2 years’ operational/business analytics experience.
- Strong BA skills, Analytic and Excel and Microsoft tools skills
- Ability to effectively use project management, word processing and spreadsheet applications.