|Currently seeking a US Military Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist and/or Military Spouse to apply for an Administrative Assistant of the Development team. Use your talents to support the fundraising efforts of Easter Seals through the coordination of day-to-day development and events operations. Computer skills must include MS Office, with database management preferred.
- Array of clerical assignments, some highly routine and others requiring problem-solving ability
- Participate in all fundraising activities, donor, direct mail appeals, and special events
- Process donations and prepare acknowledgement letters and other correspondence
- Maintain database records in Raiser’s Edge
- Coordinate production and mailing of appeal letters
- Assemble donor-related materials and other collaterals for events and meetings
- Assist in coordination of logistics for special events – vendors, registration, tickets, day of event assignments. Assist with development staff events
- Conduct preliminary research on prospective corporate and individual donors
- Prepare invoice and check requests
- General administrative duties: calendar management, documentation, etc.
- US Military connection: veteran, guardsman, reservist or military family member
- Associate's or bachelor's degree in related field preferred
- 2 years in related professional field preferred
- Computer skills and proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Database management experience preferred – Raiser’s Edge experience is a plus
- Good phone skills (for follow up calls with donors and/or event attendees)
- Ability to present information concisely and effectively, both orally and in writing
- Poised, pro-active, confident, organized self-starter
- Excellent writing and interpersonal skills
- Ability to perform several tasks concurrently, manage time, organize workload, and work cohesively as a member of the staff team.