|Currently seeking a US Military Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist, and/or Military Spouse to apply for an Electrician’s Assistant. If you’re looking to learn a trade, here’s your chance to get into the electrical field! Help install cutting-edge LED light fixtures. You’ll need to be good with your hands and hand tools, with a great attitude to learn.
Responsibilities: Veteran Military
- Stock materials
- Hand materials to the electrician installers
- Prepare light fixtures for the installers
- Learn how to properly wire the light fixtures
- Clean and neaten the job site
Requirements: Veteran Military
- US Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist, or Military Spouse
- High school diploma or GED
- Mechanically inclined, with a desire to learn the electrical trade
- Basic hand tool knowledge and experience working with hands
- Must have a valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
- Construction, electrical, or mechanical experience preferred.
- Ability and willingness to work flexible schedule (day/night shift, possible travel).
- Physically capable to stand, walk, climb, kneel, grasp, push, pull, twist, bend.
- Ability to lift/move up to 50 pounds. Must have color vision.