|Currently seeking a US Military Veteran, National Guardsman, and/or Reservist to apply for an Assembly Line Warehouse Associate. You’ll need to lift 50 lbs to pack boxes in a food-safe manner. Please have basic math and good verbal and written skills. Mechanical skills are preferred.
Duties: Veteran Military
- Pack food into boxes, seal containers, and stack on pallets.
- Follow food safety standards and line-specific instructions.
- Inspect for legible date codes on all packages.
- Always follow Line-Leader directions.
- Keep pace with assembly line speeds.
- Assess and separate poor-quality packing from products to be shipped.
- Tell manager and quality leader of any quality-related concerns.
- Preferably: do basic repairs on machines when something small goes wrong.
1st shift: 6am - 4pm
2nd shift: 2:30pm - 11pm
Requirements: Veteran Military
- US Veteran, National Guardsman, or Reservist.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Experience with food safety programs (Safe Quality Food Certification preferred).
- Ability to lift 50 lbs, bend, kneel, and stoop.
- Basic math skills plus good verbal and written skills.
- Mechanical skills preferred.
- Experience with manufacturing or production machinery preferred.