|Easter Seals Serving DC|MD|VA is seeking a Talent Acquisition Specialist, preferably a US Military Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist and/or Military Spouse. Use your skills to oversee full life-cycle recruiting, staffing initiatives and onboarding of candidates. This key leader position will work with Human Resources leaders to create an execution strategy geared to increase hires and drive measurable impact. A Bachelor's degree in Human Resources and 5 years’ full-life cycle recruiting experience are required.
- Monitor the Talent Acquisition workflow and provide direction for prioritizing requisitions to meet service level expectations.
- Oversee applicant tracking system. Maintain Company Careers page
- Implement and refine candidate screening techniques and tools to ensure accurate and informed hiring decisions.
- Ensure proper training of staff, clarity of roles, responsibilities and process.
- Allocate resources between funded and proposal requisitions to ensure an equitable workload.
- Provide direction to capitalize on system capabilities to streamline efforts and ensure efficiency.
- Review and maintain salary administration procedures. Conduct salary surveys.
- US Military Connection: veteran, guardsman, reservist or military family member preferred.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or equivalent.
- 5 years of experience in recruiting initiatives and full-life cycle recruiting experience
- Experience in staffing for professional, administrative and management positions and staffing for Federal Government grants positions. Worked in supporting federal government contracts and various contract types.
- Ability to learn state and local requirements for direct care staff of licensed Child Care centers and the Developmental Disabilities Administration (DDA) regulations for staff of adult day service centers.
- Experience reviewing and analyzing recruiting metrics to assess the effectiveness and assist in managing recruiters.
- Familiarity with ADP Talent Management systems desirable.
- Proficient with MS Office (Word, Excel, PPT) and their use to create recruiting campaigns.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.