|Currently seeking US Military Veterans, National Guardsmen, Reservists, and Military Spouses to apply for a variety of Hospitality positions with world-class hotels. Use your exceptional customer service skills to welcome guests, address their service needs, and make their stay wonderful!
- Food Runner: Complete closing duties, store all reusable goods, break down goods, clean all equipment and areas, return equipment to proper locations, lock refrigerators, restock items, turn off lights, lock doors, and complete daily cleaning checklist. Set up, stock, and maintain work areas. Inspect the cleanliness and presentation of china, glass, and silver prior to use.
- Line/Banquet Cook: Prepare fresh ingredients for cooking according to recipes/menu. Cook food and prepare top-quality menu items in a timely manner. Test foods to ensure proper preparation and temperature. Operate kitchen equipment safely and responsibly. Ensure the proper sanitation and cleanliness of surfaces and storage containers.
Requirements: Veteran Military
- Conference Services Aide: Complete final breakdown of function, clean the room, clean and return equipment to its proper location. Complete closing duties, store all reusable goods, lock doors, and break down goods. Set up, stock, and maintain work areas. Monitor and maintain cleanliness, sanitation, and organization of assigned station and service areas. Transport dirty linen to correct area to be cleaned, separate napkins from tablecloths, and restock linen shelves with clean linens.
- Events Specialist: Verify on-property event planning and execution, provide on-property sales support for property General Managers, and complete administrative duties. Serve as primary point-of-contact for guests organizing and attending meeting events to verify their end-to-end experience operates smoothly. Act as the primary point of contact for the Group Sales Office and Area Sales teams. Collect, develop, and submit content to update property website.
- US Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist, or Military Spouse.
- Cooks: require training and 1+ years of culinary experience.
- A positive, can-do attitude with excellent customer service communication and skills.
- Dedication to job: ready to work EVERY scheduled day.
- Reliable transportation for guaranteed, punctual on-time arrival to work.
- Reliable means of contact by phone.