|Seeking a tech-savvy individual to work as Customer Support for Disability Accommodation Software. Join for a technology company that is opening doors for those left outside the smartphone revolution due to limited or no hand movement. Position requires customer service, good communication skills, tech knowledge, and a disability that prohibits one from using a touch screen. This position is mostly work-from-home, with occasional visits to Bethesda office.
We are highly motivated to hire someone who does not have use of either hand, who will understand the challenges of our customers.
Schedule: Open to either full-time or part-time, regular business hours.
- Answer incoming inquiries via phone, email, chat, etc.
- Help potential customers who are curious if a product is a good fit for them.
- Assist new users to get familiar with how a product works with their smart phones and tablets.
- Provide excellent customer service and build a rapport of acceptance and support.
- Follow up with existing users and maintain overall satisfaction/adoption picture.
- Highlight stories coming from customers.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Should have a disability that prohibits you from using a touch screen because of limited use of your hands (such as paralysis, neuromuscular diseases, CP, etc.)
- English required, Spanish is an advantage.
- Good verbal communication and writing skills.
- High service awareness and strong support/customer relations skills.
- Be the tech-savvy person who is very comfortable with the latest gadgets from the user’s perspective. (No need to understand the back-end IT.)
We encourage people with disabilities to apply. We do not discriminate based on disability.
- Ability to work from home.
- Good “heart” - Awareness and acceptance for people with disabilities.
- Familiar with the challenges of loss of mobility in hands and fingers