|Currently seeking a US Military Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist and/or Military Spouse to apply to be Insurance Sales Agent. Use your customer service skills to improve the customers’ experience. Must have good phone voice, good math skills, and agree to take exam for Maryland State Property & Casualty Insurance License.
Responsibilities: Veteran Military
Requirements: Veteran Military
- Engage prospects and help assess their goals and needs.
- Answer incoming calls, take customer information, and enter it into the system.
- Handle inbound emails from customers.
- Conduct insurance reviews with existing customers. Evaluate customer’s current policy and make customized product recommendations based upon assessment.
- Generate leads from an external sales lead system.
- Develop a rapport based upon trust and integrity.
- Act as a broker for top insurance companies.
- Training and a script will be provided, plus help through your first calls so that you are fully comfortable talking with customers.
- Base salary plus an excellent monthly incentive (after 30-day training) tied to your sales results and call center results.
- US Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist, or Military Spouse
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Maryland State Property & Casualty Insurance License is required.
- Need to take the course and pass the exam for Maryland Property & Casualty license (after the screening and interview process).
- Must have an energetic, confident, friendly telephone manner. Enjoy working and helping people.
- Comfortable working in a customer service, sales center environment
- Not afraid to make outbound calls.
- Proficient in basic computer skills i.e. Microsoft Office, Word, and Excel is required.
- Good math skills and ability to work with numbers.
- Flexible with regards to scheduling.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced learning environment.
- Prior customer service experience preferred.