We are seeking US Military Veterans, National Guardsmen, Reservists, and Military Spouses to apply for a Hotel Sales & Marketing Project Manager position. Partner with leadership and hotels with a specific focus on initiatives that are related to Hotel Operations. Works closely with fellow corporate team members and property management through each phase of assigned projects.
- Coordination of the scope, design and timing of each major project with Assistant Vice President of Hotel Performance Support and other relevant stakeholders.
- Communication of project status to the corporate staff members and Hotel General Managers.
- Assembling of all appropriate supporting documentation for each project.
- Focus on guest satisfaction, product quality and team member development & retention.
- Maintenance and support of the Hotel ServicePRO system ensuring that all hotels and departments have the necessary tools and training to successfully use the program.
- Community and industry involvement that enhances his/her professional network and benefits the strategic interest.
- US Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist, or Military Spouse (write it on your resume).
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Hospitality Management.
- Minimum of 3-5 years hotel experience
- Previous hotel management experience & managing projects is preferred
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously while maintaining communication to inform key stakeholders of progress
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; the ability to cohesively present thoughts and ideas.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Previous experience with hotel property management systems such as Opeara, Fosse, and OnQ is desirable
- Physical: Ability to push, pull, and lift up to 20 pounds on occasional basis.