We are seeking a US Military Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist, and/or Military Spouse to apply for an Oracle DBA . Provide ongoing support and maintenance for Oracle environments supporting multiple clients.
- Have good communication skills and have ability to train entry level DBAs.
- Be willing to handle on-call duties.
- Be able to handle some travel needs, but primarily will be required to work on site.
- US Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist, or Military Spouse (write your status on your resume)
- Be a US citizen
- Have 6+ years’ of experience with Oracle.
- Oracle certifications preferred
- Experience with Oracle 11g and 12c (Prefer Oracle 9i thru 12c)
- Experience with Oracle RAC
- Can manage storage structures and have experience with ASM
- Can manage Oracle networking
- Experience with RMAN and other Oracle backup methods
- Experience using Oracle Enterprise Manager for monitoring and maintenance
- Experience with SQL and PL/SQL tuning
- Experience with multiple OS’es (Linux, Unix … Nice to have Windows Server)
- Nice to have – Experience with Oracle Applications support
- Prefer experience with one or more Oracle appliances
- Prefer experience with multiple Oracle HA options (Data Guard, Flex Cluster, Flex ASM, RAC and Grid Control)