We are seeking a US Military Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist and/or Military Spouse to apply for a Graphics Multimedia Developer to effectively design and develop eLearning courses and other online training products.
MUST CURRENTLY HAVE ACTIVE TS/SCI & POLY, THESE POSITIONS ARE IMMEDIATE!
- Producing products to include static and dynamic multimedia, websites, and graphics using the latest development tools/software packages and languages.
- Produce visual solutions to communication needs; thinking creatively to produce new ideas, keeping abreast of developments in IT, particularly design/development programs/languages; and being effective in presenting their ideas and designs to prospective customers.
- Proactive in interpreting the client's business needs; developing design briefs, or other products as identified.
- Knowledgeable of the end-to-end project life cycle and have experience with HTML and browser compatibility baselines and knowledge of section 508 User Accessibility Guidelines.
- Proactive customer service. Must be able to work both independently and with a team, and must be self-motivated.
- Additional tasks as assigned and required.
- US Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist, or Military Spouse (write your status on your resume)
- Must hold an active Top Secret/SCI clearance with polygraph.
- Up to 10% local travel is required .
- 11+ years of 2D graphics design experience & 11+ years using Photoshop.
- 5+ years using Illustrator & HTML experience and browser compatibility baselines.
- 5+ years using Dreamweaver (or similar) & Flash (or similar).
- 3+ years’ experience in leading graphic/multimedia projects.
- 2+ years’ experience in secure US Government environments.
- Knowledge of Section 508 Accessibility Guidelines.
- Experience developing eLearning or similar training products is required.