We are seeking a US Military Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist and/or Military Spouse to work as a User Experience Designer . Enhance customer satisfaction and loyalty by improving the usability, ease of use, and pleasure provided in the interaction between the customer and the product.
- Researching about the target audience & apply out of the box thinking.
- Interact with product management, internal users, engineering teams, and leadership.
- Gather feedback and design functional, intuitive UIs that comply with guidelines.
- Work with developers and stakeholders to design and improve the usability and workflows of Network Security web applications.
- Operate in an agile development environment and expected to be able to positively impact application designs while adapting to changing, incomplete, and/or imperfect requirements.
- Utilize illustration application and wire-framing tools to develop and refine UI components.
- US Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist, or Military Spouse (list your connection on resume).
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 1-2 years of office experience.
- User Experience Design for Web Applications
- HTML/CSS Skill
- Have time management and sound judgement skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Team player and desire to learn in a fast-paced organization.
- Dependable, with a professional attitude and demeanor.
- Timely and courteous customer service ability.