We are seeking a US Military Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist and/or Military Spouse to apply for a Business Travel Sales Manager of a first-class hotel. Use your skills to achieve monthly room night goals, develop and implement sales action plans, maintain positive interdepartmental communications and to complete special projects as assigned by the Director of Sales and Marketing.
- Fully develop Corporate Transient market segments, achieve room night and revenue goals for all three segments.
- Emphasize higher rated, less price sensitive business traveling on shorter days of the week.
- Maintain weekly telephone and outside solicitation, travel agency presentations.
- Track all accounts daily including Consortia and Travel segments.
- Develop new accounts and maintain growth of existing accounts.
- Stay current and abide by all sales office procedures and systems.
- Participate in weekly Sales Strategy, sales meetings, stand up daily and monthly sales meetings as assigned by the Director of Sales.
- Attend weekly Winner’s conference calls with corporate office.
- Yearly training with corporate.
- US Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist, or Military Spouse (write your status on your resume)
- Must have a college degree, hospitality degree preferred
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Must have 2 to 3 years of sales experience or relatable experience.
- Strong customer service skills.