We are seeking a US Military Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist, and/or Military Spouse to apply for a Mail Clerk. Providing essential clerical duties for the office while maintaining a functioning mail room.
- Receives and sorts all customer service mail and general correspondence.
- Opens customer service mail and batches according to mail type, source codes and payment types,
- Processes the “Remove from Mailing Lists” requests.
- Inputs orders into the system.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Receive and sort mail and load it on delivery carts
- Distribute mail to appropriate recipients or departments
- Maintain record of incoming mail
- Ensure delivery of outgoing mails to courier or post office
- Maintain adequate mailroom supplies
- Check postal rates and weigh outgoing mail
- Post shipping labels on packages
- US Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist, or Military Spouse (write your status on your resume)
- High school education or equivalency is preferred.
- Basic computer skills (data entry)