We are seeking a US Military Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist, and/or Military Spouse to apply for an Account Executive. Providing high-energy, creative “story teller” who can effectively communicate, via telephone, the historical and artistic importance of the products to the nationwide customer base.
- Makes outbound calls to existing mail order customers’ up-selling to products.
- Maintains accounts have sold to by building the relationship for ongoing and future buying.
- Assists customers with questions on account.
- Writes their own scripts based on product, conversational selling.
- Works from their own preferred customer list and a dialer building their own preferred list
- High incomes
- World-class sales training by sales industry Thought Leaders
- Customers tend to be repeat purchasers once initial relationship is made, selling becomes easier with time
- Opportunity to sell treasured pieces of art and history
- US Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist, or Military Spouse (write your status on your resume)
- Excellent customer service and telephone skills; excellent listener
- 2+ years of sales experience preferred, but not required
- Demonstrated track record of achieving established targets or sales objectives
- Must have inside sales experience
- Strong ethics and character required