Currently seeking a US Military Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist, and/or Military Spouse to apply for a position with a first-class hotel. Use your customer service and hospitality skills to welcome guests, address their service needs, and make their stay and meals wonderful!
Assistant Chef-Sous - Management position that focuses on successfully accomplishing the daily objectives in the kitchen. Leads staff while personally assisting in all areas of the kitchen, including food production; purchasing and kitchen sanitation. Position contributes to ensuring guest and employee satisfaction while maintaining the operating budget.
Director Of Event Management - Oversee the development and implementation of departmental strategies and ensures implementation of the brand service strategy and brand initiatives.
Laundry Attendant - Operate washing, dry cleaning, and drying machinery to maintain clean hotel bed linens, terry, and table linens.
Lead Cook - Prepare, cook and monitor an array of high-quality hot and cold foods.
Rooms Controller - Assign room according to guest request and preferences whenever possible. Pre-register designated guests and prepare key packets.
Events Manager - Prepare event documentation and coordinate with Sales, property departments and customer to ensure consistent, high level service throughout pre-event, event and post-event phases of property events.
All positions require dedication to meet guests' service needs and the ability to stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time. Depending on particular position, physical requirements are to move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing up to 25-50 pounds without assistance.
- US Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist, or Military Spouse.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Assistant Chef-Sous: 5 years in the culinary, food and beverage OR 2-year degree in Culinary Arts, Hotel and Restaurant Management, 3 years in culinary, food and beverage.
- Director of Event management - 4 years in event management, food and beverage, sales and marketing OR 2-year degree in Hotel and Restaurant Management, Hospitality, Business Administration, 2 years in event management, food and beverage, sales and marketing.
- Events Manager: 1 – 2 years in the event management OR 2-year degree in Hotel and Restaurant Management, Hospitality, Business Administration, 1 year experience in the event management.
- Have a positive, can-do attitude with excellent customer service communication and skills.
- Dedication to job: ready to work EVERY scheduled day.
- Reliable transportation for guaranteed, punctual on-time arrival to work.