We are seeking a US Military Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist, and/or Military Spouse to apply for a position with a first-class hotel. Use your customer service and hospitality skills to welcome guests, address their service needs, and make their stay and meals wonderful!
Guest Service Rep (2 Flex/FT & 1 Rotate/FT) – Conduct all guest check-ins/check-outs and room reservations.
Housekeeping (1 Flex/FT & 1 Rotate/FT) - Clean and straighten guest rooms. Replace linens, amenities, and equipment as needed.
Bistro PM (Evening/ FT) - Take orders, process payments, prepare and serve food and beverages in a café setting.
All positions require dedication to meet guests' service needs and the ability to stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time. Depending on particular position, physical requirements are to move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing up to 25-50 pounds without assistance.
- US Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist, or Military Spouse (write it on your resume).
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Have a positive, can-do attitude with excellent customer service communication and skills.
- Dedication to job: ready to work EVERY scheduled day.
- Reliable transportation for guaranteed, punctual on-time arrival to work.
- Reliable means of contact by phone.