Currently seeking a US Military Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist and/or Military Spouse to apply for a Hospitality position with a first-class hotel. Use your customer service and hospitality skills to welcome guests, address their service needs, and make their stay and meals wonderful!
- Guest Service & Sales Rep - Conduct guest check-ins/check-outs and room reservations.
- Houseperson/Room Attendant (2) - Clean and straighten guest rooms. Replace linens, amenities, and equipment as needed. Assist guests with friendly professional service.
All positions require dedication to meet guests' service needs and the ability to stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time. Depending on particular position, physical requirements are to move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing up to 20-100 pounds without assistance. Requirements:
- General Maintenance - Help to maintain the physical property electrical, mechanical, plumbing or other facility equipment.
- US Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist, or Military Spouse.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Have a positive, can-do attitude with excellent customer service communication and skills.
- Dedication to job: ready to work EVERY scheduled day.
- Reliable transportation for guaranteed, punctual on-time arrival to work.
- Reliable means of contact by phone.