Currently seeking a US Military Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist and/or Military Spouse to apply for a Hospitality position with a first-class hotel. Use your customer service and hospitality skills to welcome guests, address their service needs, and make their stay and meals wonderful!
- Guest Service & Sales Supervisor - ensure outstanding guest service and effective operations of the front desk. Use leadership skills to drive revenue, maximize profit and ensure quality. Responsible for management of expenses to maximize hotel profitability.
- Guest Service & Sales Representative - Anticipates and responds to guests in a friendly and positive manner. Responsible for providing the highest level of service. Process check-ins and check-outs, verify billing, create reservations, and process special requests.
All positions require dedication to meet guests' service needs and the ability to stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time. Depending on particular position, physical requirements are to move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing up to 20-100 pounds without assistance. Requirements:
- Room Attendant/Housekeeper - Responsible for cleaning and ensuring necessary amenities and supplies are in guest rooms. Ensures cart, linen, rooms, and equipment are clean and in working order.
- US Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist, or Military Spouse.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Have a positive, can-do attitude with excellent customer service communication and skills.
- Dedication to job: ready to work EVERY scheduled day.
- Reliable transportation for guaranteed, punctual on-time arrival to work.
- Reliable means of contact by phone.