We are seeking a US Military Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist and/or Military Spouse to apply for a Hospitality position with a first-class hotel. Use your customer service and hospitality skills to welcome guests, address their service needs, and make their stay and meals wonderful!
All positions require dedication to meet guests' service needs and the ability to stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time. Depending on particular position, physical requirements are to move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing up to 20-100 pounds without assistance. QUALIFICATIONS
- Guest Service & Sales Supervisor - Accountable for guest satisfaction by ensuring service standards are met and guests’ needs and concerns are responded to in a timely manner with a focus on service recovery when applicable. Works side by side with staff to train and model appropriate guest service standards.
- Guest Service & Sales Representative - Anticipates and responds to guests in a friendly and positive manner. Responsible for providing the highest level of service. Process check-ins and check-outs, verify billing, create reservations, and process special requests.
- US Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist, or Military Spouse (write it on your resume).
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Have a positive, can-do attitude with excellent customer service communication and skills.
- Dedication to job: ready to work EVERY scheduled day.
- Reliable transportation for guaranteed, punctual on-time arrival to work.
- Reliable means of contact by phone.