Currently seeking a US Military Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist, and/or Military Spouse to apply for a Hospitality position with first-class hotel. Use your customer service and hospitality skills to welcome guests, address their service needs, and make their stay and meals wonderful!
- Room Attendant - Clean and ensure necessary amenities and supplies are in guest rooms.
All positions require dedication to meet guests' service needs and the ability to stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time. Depending on particular position, physical requirements are to move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing up to 20-50 pounds without assistance. QUALIFICATIONS
- General Maintenance - Maintain the physical property electrical, mechanical, plumbing or other facility equipment.
- Guest service: Assist and respond to guests requests in a friendly and positive manner, while providing the highest level of service. Assist guests using knowledge of hotel property, guest room repairs and common area maintenance.
- US Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist, or Military Spouse.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Dedication to job: ready to work EVERY scheduled day.
- Reliable transportation for guaranteed, punctual on-time arrival to work.
- Reliable means of contact by phone.