Seeking a US Military Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist, and/or Military Spouse to apply for hospitality positions at world-class hotels. Use your customer service and hospitality skills to welcome guests, address their service needs, and make their stay and meals wonderful!
Housekeeping Aide (PM) (FT/Rotating)
Guest Service Representative
- Clean and straighten guest rooms.
- Replace linens, amenities, and equipment as needed.
- Assist guests with friendly professional service.
- Clean and straighten public areas.
- Anticipates and responds to guests in a friendly and positive manner.
- Responsible for providing the highest level of service.
- Process check-ins and check-outs, verify billing, create reservations, and process special requests.
All positions require dedication to meet guests' service needs and the ability to stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time. Depending on particular position, physical requirements are to move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing up to 15-50 pounds without assistance.Qualifications:
- Take orders, process payments.
- Prepare and serve food and beverages in a café setting.
- US Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist, or Military Spouse (write it on your resume).
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Have a positive, can-do attitude with excellent customer service communication and skills.
- Dedication to job: ready to work EVERY scheduled day.
- Reliable means of contact by phone.
- Reliable transportation for guaranteed, punctual on-time arrival to work.