We are seeking US Military Veterans, National Guardsmen, Reservists, and Military Spouses to apply for a variety of Hospitality and Food Service positions with world-class hotels. Use your exceptional customer service skills to welcome guests, address their service needs, and make their meals wonderful!
- Bistro Cook/Server – Take orders, process payments, prepare and serve food and beverages in a café setting.
- Night Auditor – Conduct all guest check-ins/check-outs and room reservations. Balance revenue and complete daily financial reports.
- Engineer 1 - Help to maintain the physical property electrical, mechanical, plumbing or other facility equipment.
- Guest service: Assist and respond to guests requests in a friendly and positive manner, while providing the highest level of service. Assist guests using knowledge of hotel property, guest room repairs and common area maintenance.
- US Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist, or Military Spouse.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Cook: 1 year of Culinary experience
- A positive, can-do attitude with excellent customer service communication and skills.
- Dedication to job: ready to work EVERY scheduled day.
- Reliable transportation for guaranteed, punctual on-time arrival to work.
- Reliable means of contact by phone.