We are seeking a US Military Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist, and/or Military Spouse to apply for a Hospitality position with world-class hotel. Use your exceptional customer service skills to welcome guests, address their service needs, and make their stay wonderful!
- Server/Banquet Server (FT/Rotating) - Take orders and interact with guests. Serve food and beverages to guests. Clear and clean tables.
- Grill Cook PM (FT/Flex) - Prepare ingredients for cooking, including portioning, chopping, and storing food.
- Bartender (FT/Evening) - Take orders and interact with guests. Serve food courses and beverages to guests. Clear and clean tables.
- Catering Service Attendant (FT/Flex) - Serve food courses and beverages to guests. Clear and clean tables.
- Banquet Set-up Aide (FT/Flex) - Support special events; prepare, replenish and clear buffets tables.
- Host/Hostess (FT/Rotate) - Set up breakfast area, greet + seat guests, and bus/reset tables. Maintain clean area and all equipment, perform closing duties, and restock.
- Guest Service Rep/Front Desk Agent (1 FT/Flex & 1 FT/Rotate) – Conduct all guest check-ins/check-outs and room reservations.
- General Runner (FT/Rotate) - Delivering items directly to guests in their room or providing support to housekeeping, engineering, banquets, restaurants, the front office, or other areas that need assistance
- Housekeeper (FT Day) - Clean and straighten guest rooms. Replace linens, amenities, and equipment as needed.
- US Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist, or Military Spouse (write it on your resume).
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- A positive, can-do attitude with excellent customer service communication and skills.