Currently seeking a US Military Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist, and/or Military Spouse to apply for a Hospitality position with world-class hotel. Use your exceptional customer service skills to welcome guests, address their service needs, and make their stay wonderful!
- Dining Room/Lounge Attendant (2) - Complete closing duties, clean all equipment and areas, Lock refrigerators, restock items, and complete daily cleaning checklist. Set up, stock, and maintain work areas. Inspect china, glass, and silver for cleanliness.
- Hot Line Cook (1 & 1 PM) - Prepare, cook and monitor an array of high-quality hot and cold foods.
- Kitchen Steward - Operate and maintain cleaning equipment and tools.
- Assistant Banquets Manager - Assist in leading the banquet staff. Assist in executing events based on requirements and standards. Assist in developing and directing team to provide consistent, high quality service.
- Banquet Housekeeping Aide - Support special events; prepare, replenish and clear buffets tables.
- Banquet Server - Serve food courses and beverages to guests. Clear and clean tables.
Requirements: Veteran Military
- Guest Service Rep (2) – Conduct all guest check-ins/check-outs and room reservations.
- Events Guest Concierge - Meet group coordinator/host (ess) prior to functions, make introductions, and ensure arrangements are agreeable. Read and analyze banquet event order to gather guest information, determine set up, timeline, specific guest needs, buffets, action stations. Respond to and try to fulfill special banquet event arrangements.
- US Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist, or Military Spouse.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- A positive, can-do attitude with excellent customer service communication and skills.
- Assistant Banquets Manager: 2 years in event management, food and beverage, or related professional area.