Seeking a US Military Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist, and/or Military Spouse to apply for a Hospitality position with world-class hotel. Use your exceptional customer service skills to welcome guests, address their service needs, and make their stay wonderful!
- Banquet Set-up Aide (FT/Flex) - Support special events; prepare, replenish and clear buffets tables.
- Grill Cook - Prepare, cook and monitor an array of high-quality hot and cold foods.
- Guest Service Rep (2) – Conduct all guest check-ins/check-outs and room reservations.
- Overnight Engineer III - Maintain and repair facility equipment, mechanics, grounds and other items. Respond and attend to guest repair requests. CPO and appliance repair is desired.
- US Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist, or Military Spouse (write it on your resume).
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- A positive, can-do attitude with excellent customer service communication and skills.