We are seeking a US Military Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist, and/or Military Spouse to apply for a Hospitality position with world-class hotel. Use your exceptional customer service skills to welcome guests, address their service needs, and make their stay wonderful!
- Guest Services (FT/Flex): Conduct all guest check-ins/check-outs and room reservations.
- Overnight Weekend Driver
- Safely transport guests to their destinations, provide information and luggage assistance.
- Fill out all required logs and complete safety checks of the vehicles. Ensure there is gas in the vehicle and that it is clean and presentable by picking up trash and periodically going through a car wash.
- Banquet Server (FT/PM): Prepare coffee breaks, carts, and stations with food and beverages.
- Server (FT/Rotate) - Take orders and interact with guests. Serve food and beverages. Clear and clean tables.
- Host/Hostess (FT/Rotate) - Greet and seat guests; provide menu and ensure place settings are appropriate.
- Cook (FT/Rotate) - Prepare, cook and monitor an array of high-quality hot and cold foods.
- Housekeeper/Attendant (1 FT/Rotate & 1 FT/Flex): Fill cart with supplies and transport cart to assigned area. Replace dirty linens and terry with clean items. Make beds and fold terry.
- US Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist, or Military Spouse (write it on your resume).
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Cooks: High school diploma or GED; 4 years’ experience in the culinary, food and beverage, or related professional area.
2-year degree from an accredited university in Culinary Arts, Hotel and Restaurant Management, or related major; 2 years’ experience in the culinary, food and beverage, or related professional area.
- A positive, can-do attitude with excellent customer service communication and skills.
- Reliable transportation for guaranteed, punctual on-time arrival to work & means of contact by phone.