Currently seeking a US Military Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist, and/or Military Spouse to apply for a Hospitality position with world-class hotel. Use your exceptional customer service skills to welcome guests, address their service needs, and make their stay wonderful!
- Server/Dining Room Attendant - Take orders and interact with guests. Serve food and beverages. Clear and clean tables.
- Host/Hostess - Set up breakfast area, greet + seat guests, and bus/reset tables. Maintain clean area and all equipment, perform closing duties, and restock.
Requirements: Veteran Military
- Engineer I: Respond and attend to guest repair requests. Perform preventive maintenance on tools and kitchen and mechanical room equipment, including cleaning and lubrication.
- US Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist, or Military Spouse.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- A positive, can-do attitude with excellent customer service communication and skills.
- Reliable transportation for guaranteed, punctual on-time arrival to work & means of contact by phone.