We are seeking a US Military Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist, and/or Military Spouse to apply for a Hospitality position with world-class hotel. Use your exceptional customer service skills to welcome guests, address their service needs, and make their stay wonderful!
- Guest Services (FT/Flex): Conduct all guest check-ins/check-outs and room reservations.
- Administrative Assistant II: Provides administrative support duties one or more Vice Presidents, Information Technology and other department staff as directed. Collaborates closely with other administrative and management staff to coordinate calendars for meetings, travel, etc. Develops alternatives/solutions for unique and recurring assignments. Interprets internal policies and procedures and functions as a resource to others. Handles confidential and sensitive information.
- Server (2 FT/Rotate) - Take orders and interact with guests. Serve food and beverages. Clear and clean tables.
- Housekeeper/Attendant (1 FT/Rotate & 1 FT/Flex): Fill cart with supplies and transport cart to assigned area. Replace dirty linens and terry with clean items. Make beds and fold terry.
- US Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist, or Military Spouse (write it on your resume).
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Admin Assistant II: 5+ years as an administrative assistant. Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience. Preferred:
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite 2010 (including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Strong working knowledge of internal work-enabling systems (PeopleSoft AP, Concur Expense, Cliqbook, Mosaic, Request Center, etc.)
- Experience with SharePoint site administration & basic department budget accounting experience
- A positive, can-do attitude with excellent customer service communication and skills.
- Reliable transportation for guaranteed, punctual on-time arrival to work & means of contact by phone.