Seeking a US Military Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist, and/or Military Spouse to apply for a Hospitality position with world-class hotel. Use your exceptional customer service skills to welcome guests, address their service needs, and make their stay wonderful!
- Dining Room Attendant - Take orders and interact with guests. Serve food and beverages. Clear and clean tables.
- Cook - Prepare, cook and monitor an array of high-quality hot and cold foods.
- Bartender (FT/Evening) - Take orders and interact with guests. Serve food and beverages to guests.
- Host/Hostess - Set up breakfast area, greet + seat guests, and bus/reset tables. Maintain clean area and all equipment, perform closing duties, and restock.
- Housekeeper/Attendant: Fill cart with supplies and transport cart to assigned area. Replace dirty linens and terry with clean items. Make beds and fold terry.
- Engineer I: Respond and attend to guest repair requests. Perform preventive maintenance on tools and kitchen and mechanical room equipment, including cleaning and lubrication.
- US Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist, or Military Spouse (write it on your resume).
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- A positive, can-do attitude with excellent customer service communication and skills.
- Reliable transportation for guaranteed, punctual on-time arrival to work & means of contact by phone.