We are seeking a US Military Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist, and/or Military Spouse to apply for a variety of Hospitality position with world-class hotels. Use your exceptional customer service skills to welcome guests, address their service needs, and make their stay wonderful!
- Serve food courses and beverages to guests. Clear and clean tables.
- Responsible for cleaning and ensuring necessary amenities and supplies are in guest rooms. Ensures cart, linen, rooms, and equipment are clean and in working order.
Guest Service & Sales Representative
- Accountable for guest satisfaction by leading the housekeeping team; assigning, inspecting, recording housekeeping actions in all areas of the hotel.
Assistant Guest Service & Sales Manager
- Conduct all guest check-ins/check-outs and room reservations.
- Accountable for guest satisfaction by ensuring service standards are met and guests’ needs and concerns are responded to with a focus on service recovery when applicable.
- Assists in evaluating staff performance and takes appropriate corrective action as needed to hold team members accountable.
Food & Beverage Supervisor
- Exhibit culinary talents while leading the staff and managing all food related functions.
- Personally prepare food items and execute requests based on required specifications.
- Supervise activities of staff utilizing interpersonal and communication skills to lead and encourage; advocate sound financial/business decision making; demonstrate honesty/integrity
All positions require dedication to meet guests' service needs and the ability to stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time. Depending on particular position, physical requirements are to move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing up to 15-100 pounds without assistance. QUALIFICATIONS
- Leads the food & beverage staff to ensure the department operates efficiently and business goals are achieved.
- Ensures all employees have proper supplies, equipment and uniforms.
- Attends meetings and communicates effectively with all responsible staff to ensure guest and team member needs are met.
- US Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist, or Military Spouse.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Assistant Guest Service & Sales Manager: 2+ years of front office and 1+ years supervisory/management experience required in the hospitality environment.