Currently seeking a US Military Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist, and/or Military Spouse to apply for a variety of Hospitality position with world-class hotels. Use your exceptional customer service skills to welcome guests, address their service needs, and make their stay wonderful!
FOOD & BEVERAGE:
- Bartender - Take orders and interact with guests. Serve food courses and beverages to guests. Clear and clean tables.
- Banquet Server - Take orders and interact with guests. Serve food courses and beverages to guests. Clear and clean tables.
- Restaurant Server - Serve food courses and beverages to guests. Clear and clean tables.
- Sous Chef - Prepare and cook that is served in a variety of settings.
- Food & Beverage Supervisor - Supervise and coordinate activities of staff.
All positions require dedication to meet guests' service needs and the ability to stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time. Depending on particular position, physical requirements are to move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing up to 15-100 pounds without assistance. REQUIREMENTS:
- Guest Service & Sales Representative - Conduct all guest check-ins/check-outs and room reservations.
- Front Desk Supervisor - Supervise team to optimum service and meet guest needs.
- Human Resources Coordinator - Assists with regular wage surveys to ensure competitive wages. Works with HR/Payroll department to ensure timely processing of team member increases.
- Van Driver - Greet, assist, and escort guests to/from rooms and cars. Drive shuttle van.
- US Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist, or Military Spouse.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Sous Chef: 5+ years of progressive kitchen supervisory experience required.
- Front Desk Supervisor: Requires 2+ yrs of customer service + 1+ yr of supervisory experience.
- Human Resources Coordinator: 1+ years of Human Resource experience preferred.