We are seeking a US Military Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist, and/or Military Spouse to apply for a Hospitality position with a first-class hotel. Use your customer service and hospitality skills to welcome guests, address their service needs, and make their stay and meals wonderful!
- Guest Service & Sales Representative - Conduct all guest check-ins/check-outs and room reservations.
- Breakfast Host/Hostess - Greet and seat guests; provide menu and ensure place settings are appropriate.
- Houseperson/Room Attendant (2) - Clean and straighten guest rooms. Replace linens, amenities, and equipment as needed. Assist guests with friendly professional service.
All positions require dedication to meet guests' service needs and the ability to stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time. Physical requirements are to move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing up to 15-100 pounds without assistance. QUALIFICATIONS
- General Maintenance - Identify concerns and provide maintenance solutions: Assess and evaluate property assets through preventative maintenance. Work with appropriate managers in a respectful and courageous manner to recommend maintenance service solutions
- US Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist, or Military Spouse.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Have a positive, can-do attitude with excellent customer service communication and skills.
- Reliable transportation for guaranteed, punctual on-time arrival to work.
- Reliable means of contact by phone.