|Currently seeking a US Military Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist, and/or Military Spouse to apply for a Hospitality position with a first-class hotel. Use your customer service and hospitality skills to welcome guests, address their service needs, and make their stay and meals wonderful!
- Guest Service & Sales Rep (4 FT/Flex) - Conduct guest check-ins/check-outs and room reservations.
- Night Auditor (FT/PM) – Conduct guest check-ins/check-outs and room reservations. Balance revenue and complete daily financial reports.
- Breakfast Host/Hostess (2 FT/AM) - Greet and seat guests; provide menu and ensure place settings are appropriate.
All positions require dedication to meet guests' service needs and the ability to stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time. Physical requirements are to move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing up to 15-100 pounds without assistance.
- Houseperson/Room Attendant - Clean and straighten guest rooms. Replace linens, amenities, and equipment as needed. Assist guests with friendly professional service.
- US Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist, or Military Spouse.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Have a positive, can-do attitude with excellent customer service communication and skills.
- Reliable transportation for guaranteed, punctual on-time arrival to work.
- Reliable means of contact by phone.