We are seeking a US Military Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist, and/or Military Spouse to apply for a hospitality position at world-class hotel. Use your customer service and hospitality skills to welcome guests, address their service needs, and make their stay and meals wonderful!
Guest Service Representative (FT/Rotate) - Complete final breakdown of function, by cleaning the room, and cleaning and returning equipment to its proper location. Complete closing duties, including storing all reusable goods, locking doors, breaking down goods, etc.
Engineer II (FT/Rotate) - Communicate with guests/customers to resolve maintenance issues. Perform preventative maintenance on tools and equipment, including cleaning and lubrication.
- US Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist, or Military Spouse (write it on your resume).
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Have a positive, can-do attitude with excellent customer service communication and skills.
- Dedication to job: ready to work EVERY scheduled day.
- Reliable means of contact by phone.
- Reliable transportation for guaranteed, punctual on-time arrival to work.
All positions require dedication to meet guests' service needs and the ability to stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time. Depending on particular position, physical requirements are to move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing up to 15-50 pounds without assistance.