We are seeking a US Military Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist and/or Military Spouse to apply for a Hospitality position with world-class hotel. Use your exceptional customer service skills to welcome guests, address their service needs, and make their stay wonderful!
- Restaurant Server (2 – 1 PM) + Bartender (2) – Take orders and interact with guests. Serve food and beverages.
- Host/Hostess – Greet and seat guests; provide menu and ensure place settings are appropriate.
- Busser - Clearing and wiping down tables and counters, disposal of garbage, cleaning floors, picking up dishes and glass wear, and re-stocking.
- On -Call Banquet Server - F ollows serving direction from banquet captain/event planner and uses proper serving techniques.
- Room/House Attendant (4) – Clean and straighten guest rooms and public areas.
- Inspector - Accountable for guest satisfaction by leading the housekeeping team; assigning, inspecting, recording housekeeping actions in all areas of the hotel.
- Lobby Cleaner - Responsible for cleaning and ensuring necessary amenities and supplies are provided. Ensures cart, linens, public areas, and equipment are clean and in working order.
- Night Auditor - Conduct all guest check-ins/check-outs and room reservations. Balance revenue and complete daily financial reports.
- Guest Service & Sales Rep - Conduct all guest check-ins/check-outs and room reservations.
- Sales & Catering Coordinator - Provides administrative and general support to the sales and catering team in a variety of activities, acts as secondary contact for groups, meetings and banquet related functions; books and manages groups and catering accounts; books individual reservations and events and qualifies for more business.
All positions require the ability to stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time. Physical requirements are to move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing up to 20-100 pounds without assistance.
- US Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist, or Military Spouse
- High School Diploma
- A positive, can-do attitude with excellent customer service communication and skills.
- Night Auditor: 2+ years prior guest service experience required, preferably in a hospitality setting. Prior night audit or accounting experience preferred.
- Sales & Catering Coordinator: Basic Microsoft Office experience required. Delphi experience desired.