Currently seeking a US Military Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist and/or Military Spouse to apply for a Hospitality position with world-class hotel. Use your exceptional customer service skills to welcome guests, address their service needs, and make their stay wonderful!
- Restaurant Server (2 & 1 AM) - Serve food courses and beverages to guests. Clear and clean tables.
- Cook (3) & Lead Cook (1) - Prepare, cook and monitor an array of high-quality hot & cold foods.
- Starbucks Barista - Take orders, process payments, prepare and serve food and beverages in a café setting.
- Dishwasher - Operate and maintain cleaning equipment and tools.
- Banquet Server - Serve food courses and beverages to guests. Clear and clean tables.
- Room/House Attendant (4) – Clean and straighten guest rooms and public areas.
- General Maintenance (PM) - Maintain physical property electrical, mechanical, plumbing or facility equipment.
All positions require the ability to stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time. Physical requirements are to move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing up to 20-100 pounds without assistance. Requirements:
- Night Auditor - Conduct all guest check-ins/check-outs & room reservations. Balance revenue & complete daily financial reports.
- Group Reservations Coordinator - Help maximize total sales and revenue penetration, RevPar index growth, meet and exceed individual and team goals. (2-3 years of hotel front office and/or reservations experience.)
- Front Office Agent - Anticipate and respond to guests in a friendly and positive manner. Process check-ins and check-outs, verify billing, create reservations, and process special requests.
- Bellperson/Driver - Greet, assist, and escort guests to/from rooms and cars. Drive shuttle van.
- US Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist, or Military Spouse
- High School Diploma