Currently seeking a US Military Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist and/or Military Spouse to apply for a Hospitality position with world-class hotel. Use your exceptional customer service skills to welcome guests, address their service needs, and make their stay wonderful!
- Restaurant Server (1 AM & 1 AM PT) (3 PM & 1 PT)
- Bartender (4 & 1 PT) – Take orders and interact with guests. Serve food & beverages.
- Cook (2) - Prepare, cook and monitor an array of high-quality hot & cold foods.
- Starbucks Barista - Prepare and serve food and beverages to Starbucks guests in a friendly, courteous, and professional manner.
- Room/House Attendant (4) – Clean and straighten guest rooms and public areas.
- Laundry Attendant (1, 1PM & 1 PT) - Operate washing, dry cleaning, and drying machinery to maintain clean hotel bed linens, terry, and table linens.
- Lobby Attendant - Responsible for cleaning and ensuring necessary amenities and supplies are provided. Ensures cart, linens, public areas, and equipment are clean and in working order.
- Inspector - Lead the housekeeping team; assist, inspect, record housekeeping actions of the hotel.
- Housekeeping Supervisor - Supervise, train and inspect the performance of Room Attendants, Houseperson, and Lobby Attendants.
- General Maintenance - Help to maintain the physical property electrical, mechanical, plumbing or other facility equipment.
All positions require the ability to stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time. Physical requirements are to move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing up to 20-100 pounds without assistance. Requirements:
- Night Auditor (2 & 1 PT) - Conduct all guest check-ins/check-outs & room reservations. Balance revenue & complete daily financial reports.
- Staff Accountant - Coordinate activities of credit, billing, and collection efforts, duties of general cashier and other accounting functions.
- Guest Service & Sales Rep - Conduct all guest check-ins/check-outs and room reservations.
- Front Office Supervisor - Accountable for guest satisfaction by ensuring service standards are met & guests’ needs & concerns are responded to with a focus on service recovery.
- Front Office Agent (2 & 1 PT) - Anticipate and respond to guests in a friendly and positive manner. Process check-ins and check-outs, verify billing, create reservations, and process special requests.
- Bellperson/Driver (2 & 1 PT) - Greet, assist, and escort guests to/from rooms and cars. Drive shuttle van.
- US Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist, or Military Spouse
- High School Diploma
- A positive, can-do attitude with excellent customer service communication and skills.