We are seeking a US Military Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist and/or Military Spouse to apply for a Hospitality position with world-class hotel. Use your exceptional customer service skills to welcome guests, address their service needs, and make their stay wonderful!
- Restaurant Server (2) (1 AM) + Bartender (2) – Take orders and interact with guests. Serve food and beverages.
- Cook PM - Prepare, cook and monitor an array of high-quality hot and cold foods.
- Room/House Attendant (3) – Clean and straighten guest rooms and public areas.
- Laundry Attendant (PM) - Operate washing, dry cleaning, and drying machinery to maintain clean hotel bed linens, terry, and table linens.
- Night Auditor (2) - Conduct all guest check-ins/check-outs and room reservations. Balance revenue and complete daily financial reports.
- Guest Service & Sales Rep (2) - Conduct all guest check-ins/check-outs and room reservations.
- Bell Captain - Assisting guests with their luggage needs, providing transportation, information and assistance in a friendly, courteous, and professional manner.
- Bellperson/Driver - Greet, assist, and escort guests to/from rooms and cars. Drive shuttle van.
All positions require the ability to stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time. Physical requirements are to move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing up to 20-100 pounds without assistance. Qualifications:
- General Maintenance - Help to maintain the physical property electrical, mechanical, plumbing or other facility equipment.
- Painter - Maintenance, repair of hotel property, outside grounds, hotel equipment, preventative maintenance and asset protection. Paint the interior and exterior of the building.
- US Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist, or Military Spouse
- High School Diploma
- A positive, can-do attitude with excellent customer service communication and skills.
- Bell Captain: Prior hotel and/or related guest service experience preferred. Current and valid drivers’ license with safe driving record required. Must have appropriate class of driver’s license based on hotel vehicle requirements.
- Painter: 2+ years of maintenance experience is preferred.