We are seeking a US Military Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist and/or Military Spouse to apply for a Hospitality position with world-class hotel. Use your exceptional customer service skills to welcome guests, address their service needs, and make their stay wonderful!
- Restaurant Server (2) (1 AM) + Bartender (2) – Take orders and interact with guests. Serve food & beverages.
- Banquet Server - Support special events; prepare, replenish & clear buffets tables.
- Cook PM (2) - Prepare, cook and monitor an array of high-quality hot & cold foods.
- Room/House Attendant (4) – Clean and straighten guest rooms and public areas.
- Laundry Attendant (PM) - Operate washing, dry cleaning, and drying machinery to maintain clean hotel bed linens, terry, and table linens.
- Inspector - Lead the housekeeping team; assist, inspect, record housekeeping actions of the hotel.
- Night Auditor (2) - Conduct all guest check-ins/check-outs & room reservations. Balance revenue & complete daily financial reports.
- Guest Service & Sales Rep (2) - Conduct all guest check-ins/check-outs and room reservations.
- Bell Captain - Assist guests with luggage needs, provide transportation, information & assistance in a friendly, courteous, and professional manner.
- Front Office Supervisor - Accountable for guest satisfaction by ensuring service standards are met & guests’ needs & concerns are responded to with a focus on service recovery.
- Assistant Front Office Manager - Work side by side with staff to train & model appropriate guest service standards.
All positions require the ability to stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time. Physical requirements are to move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing up to 20-100 pounds without assistance. Qualifications:
- General Maintenance - Maintain physical property electrical, mechanical, plumbing or facility equipment.
- US Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist, or Military Spouse
- High School Diploma
- A positive, can-do attitude with excellent customer service communication and skills.
- Bell Captain: Prior hotel and/or related guest service experience preferred. Current and valid drivers’ license with safe driving record required. Must have appropriate class of driver’s license based on hotel vehicle requirements.