We are seeking a US Military Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist and/or Military Spouse to apply for a Hospitality position with a world-class hotel. Use your exceptional customer service skills to welcome guests, address their service needs, and make their stay wonderful!
- Room Attendant/Houseperson (2) – Clean and straighten guest rooms and public areas.
- Guest Service & Sales Rep (PM) – Conduct all guest check-ins/check-outs and room reservations.
- PT Bellperson/Driver Sat-Sun AM & Overnight Weekend Driver - Greet, assist, and escort guests to/from rooms and cars. Drive shuttle van.
- Breakfast Host/Hostess - Greet and seat guests; provide menu and ensure place settings are appropriate.
- General Maintenance - Help to maintain the physical property electrical, mechanical, plumbing or other facility equipment.
- Assess and evaluate property assets through preventative maintenance. Work with appropriate managers in a respectful and courageous manner to recommend maintenance service solutions.
All positions require the ability to stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time. Physical requirements are to move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing up to 20-100 pounds without assistance.
- US Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist, or Military Spouse
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Have a positive, can-do attitude with excellent customer service communication and skills.
- Dedication to job: ready to work EVERY scheduled day.
- Reliable transportation for guaranteed, punctual on-time arrival to work.
- Reliable means of contact by phone.