Currently seeking a US Military Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist and/or Military Spouse to apply for a Hospitality position with a world-class hotel. Use your exceptional customer service skills to welcome guests, address their service needs, and make their stay wonderful!
- Room Attendant – Clean and straighten guest rooms and public areas.
- Breakfast Host/Hostess - Greet and seat guests; provide menu and ensure place settings are appropriate.
All positions require the ability to stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time. Physical requirements are to move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing up to 20-100 pounds without assistance. Qualifications:
- Bellperson/Driver - Greet, assist, and escort guests to/from rooms and cars. Drive shuttle van.
- US Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist, or Military Spouse
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Have a positive, can-do attitude with excellent customer service communication and skills.
- Dedication to job: ready to work EVERY scheduled day.
- Reliable transportation for guaranteed, punctual on-time arrival to work.
- Reliable means of contact by phone.