Currently seeking a US Military Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist, and/or Military Spouse to apply for a Hospitality position with a world-class hotel. Use your exceptional customer service skills to welcome guests, address their service needs, and make their stay wonderful!
- Room Attendant – Clean and straighten guest rooms and public areas.
All positions require dedication to meet guests' service needs and the ability to stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time. Depending on particular position, physical requirements are to move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing up to 20-100 pounds without assistance.Requirements: Veteran Military
- Front Desk Supervisor – Supervise the front office operations, anticipate guest needs, exceed expectations and implement creative solutions to provide exceptional service.
- Guest Service Representative - Conduct all guest check-ins/check-outs and room reservations.
- US Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist, or Military Spouse
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- A positive, can-do attitude with excellent customer service communication and skills.
- Reliable transportation for guaranteed, punctual on-time arrival to work & contact by phone.
- Front Desk Supervisor: 2+ years of customer service