Currently seeking a US Military Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist, and/or Military Spouse to apply for a Hospitality position with a world-class hotel. Use your exceptional customer service skills to welcome guests, address their service needs, and make their stay wonderful!
- Room Attendant – Clean and straighten guest rooms and public areas.
All positions require dedication to meet guests' service needs and the ability to stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time. Depending on particular position, physical requirements are to move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing up to 20-100 pounds without assistance.Requirements: Veteran Military
- Help to maintain the physical property electrical, mechanical, plumbing or other facility equipment.
- Guest service: Assist and respond to guest requests in a friendly and positive manner, and provide the highest level of service. Assist guests using knowledge of hotel property, guest room repairs and common area maintenance.
- Assess and evaluate property assets through preventative maintenance. Work with appropriate managers in a respectful and courageous manner to recommend maintenance service solutions.
- Maintain a clean and safe work area. Use personal protective equipment when needed.
- US Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist, or Military Spouse
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- A positive, can-do attitude with excellent customer service communication and skills.
- Reliable transportation for guaranteed, punctual on-time arrival to work & contact by phone.