We are seeking a US Military Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist and/or Military Spouse to apply for a Hospitality position with a world-class hotel. Use your exceptional customer service skills to welcome guests, address their service needs, and make their stay wonderful!
- Restaurant Supervisor - Supervises assigned staff/departments to ensure financial results, guest satisfaction and positive team member relations.
- Bartender (2) - Take orders & interact with guests. Serve food courses & beverages to guests. Clear & clean tables
- Busser (AM, PM & Flex Schedule) - Clear and clean tables.
- Food Runner - Serve food courses and beverages to guests. Clear and clean tables.
- Banquet Server - Take orders and interact with guests. Serve food courses and beverages to guests
- Banquet Houseperson (2 PM & Flex Schedule) - Support events, prepare, replenish and clear buffets tables.
- Server/Barista/Cashier - Take orders, process payments, prepare and serve food and beverages in a café setting.
- Inspector/Housekeeping Supervisor - Accountable for guest satisfaction by leading the housekeeping team; assigning, inspecting, recording housekeeping actions in all areas of the hotel.
- Room/House Attendant (4) – Clean and straighten guest rooms and public areas.
- Laundry Attendant – Operate washing, dry cleaning, and drying machinery to maintain clean hotel bed linens, terry, and table linens.
- General Maintenance - Assist and respond to guests requests in a friendly and positive manner, while providing the highest level of service.
All positions require the ability to stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time. Physical requirements are to move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing up to 20-100 pounds without assistance. Qualifications:
- Bellperson/Driver - Greet, assist, and escort guests to/from rooms and cars. Drive shuttle van.
- Front Desk Agent - Conduct all guest check-ins/check-outs and room reservations.
- Night Auditor (2) - Conduct all guest check-ins/check-outs and room reservations. Balance revenue and complete daily financial reports.
- US Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist, or Military Spouse
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- A positive, can-do attitude with excellent customer service communication and skills.