We are seeking a US Military Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist and/or Military Spouse to apply for a Hospitality position with a world-class hotel. Use your exceptional customer service skills to welcome guests, address their service needs, and make their stay wonderful!
- Kitchen Supervisor – Supervise and coordinate activities of staff.
- Cook - Prepare, cook and monitor an array of high-quality hot and cold foods.
- Restaurant Server - Take orders and interact with guests. Serve food courses and beverages to guests. Clear and clean tables.
- Bartender - Take orders & interact with guests. Serve food courses & beverages to guests. Clear & clean tables
- Busser (AM, PM & Flex Schedule) - Clear and clean tables.
- Food Runner - Serve food courses and beverages to guests. Clear and clean tables.
- Banquet Server - Take orders and interact with guests. Serve food courses and beverages to guests
- Banquet Houseperson (AM, PM & Flex Schedule) - Support events, prepare, replenish and clear buffets tables.
- Housekeeping Supervisor - Conducts routine inspections of housekeeping operations.
- Inspector/Housekeeping Supervisor - Accountable for guest satisfaction by leading the housekeeping team; assigning, inspecting, recording housekeeping actions in all areas of the hotel.
- Room/House Attendant (5 & 1 PT Wekends) – Clean and straighten guest rooms and public areas.
- Laundry Attendant – Operate washing, dry cleaning, and drying machinery to maintain clean hotel bed linens, terry, and table linens.
- Lobby Cleaner (PT Weekends) - Maintain public and service areas. Identify and report repair issues.
- Bellperson/Driver - Greet, assist, and escort guests to/from rooms and cars. Drive shuttle van.
- Front Office Supervisor - Process check-ins and check-outs, verify billing, create reservations, and process special requests. Monitors room availability, follows restrictions, and all booking policies and procedures.
- Staff Accountant - performing any accounting function as assigned by the Controller. Interacts with guests in a friendly, courteous and professional manner.
- Night Auditor (2) - Conduct all guest check-ins/check-outs and room reservations. Balance revenue and complete daily financial reports.
- Area Sales Coordinator - Provides administrative & general support to sales team including acts as secondary contact for group blocks; books & manages groups; books individual reservations & qualifies for more business.
All positions require the ability to stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time. Physical requirements are to move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing up to 20-100 pounds without assistance.
- US Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist, or Military Spouse
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- A positive, can-do attitude with excellent customer service communication and skills.
- Front Office Supervisor: 2+ year’s prior front desk experience in a hotel setting.
- Staff Accountant: Two year degree or equivalent experience. Excellent computer knowledge needed with proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Word. Attention to detail, customer focused and the ability to perform job duties in fast paced environment. At least two years of hotel and accounting experience is preferred.