Currently seeking a US Military Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist and/or Military Spouse to apply for a Hospitality position with a world-class hotel. Use your exceptional customer service skills to welcome guests, address their service needs, and make their stay wonderful!
- Restaurant Supervisor - Supervises assigned staff/departments to ensure financial results, guest satisfaction and positive team member relations.
- Busser (1 & 1 PM) - Clear and clean tables.
- Food Runner - Serve food courses and beverages to guests. Clear and clean tables.
- Bartender - Take orders and interact with guests. Serve food courses and beverages to guests. Clear and clean tables.
- Restaurant/Banquet Server (2) - Take orders and interact with guests. Serve food courses and beverages to guests
- Banquet Houseperson (1 PM & 1 Flex) - Support special events; prepare, replenish and clear buffets tables.
- Host/Hostess - Greet and seat guests; provide menu and ensure place settings are appropriate.
- Room/House Attendant (3) – Clean and straighten guest rooms and public areas.
- Lobby Attendant (part-time) - Clean and ensure necessary amenities and supplies are provided. Ensure cart, linens, public areas, and equipment are clean and in working order.
All positions require the ability to stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time. Physical requirements are to move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing up to 20-100 pounds without assistance. Requirements:
- Van Driver (1) & Bellperson/Driver (1) - Greet, assist, and escort guests to/from rooms and cars. Drive shuttle van.
- Human Resources Coordinator - Assist with regular wage surveys to ensure competitive wages. Work with HR/Payroll department for timely processing of team member increases.
- Front Desk Supervisor - Accountable for guest satisfaction by ensuring service standards are met and guests’ needs and concerns are responded to in a timely manner with a focus on service recovery when applicable. Work side by side with staff to train and model appropriate guest service standards.
- US Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist, or Military Spouse
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- A positive, can-do attitude with excellent customer service communication and skills.