Currently seeking a US Military Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist and/or Military Spouse to apply for a Hospitality position with a world-class hotel. Use your exceptional customer service skills to welcome guests, address their service needs, and make their stay wonderful!
- Restaurant Supervisor - Supervises assigned staff/departments to ensure financial results, guest satisfaction and positive team member relations.
- Bartender - Take orders & interact with guests. Serve food courses & beverages to guests. Clear & clean tables.
- Busser (PM) - Clear and clean tables.
- Host/Hostess - Greet and seat guests; provide menu and ensure place settings are appropriate.
- Food Runner - Serve food courses and beverages to guests. Clear and clean tables.
- Banquet/Restaurant Server (2 & 1 AM) - Take orders and interact with guests. Serve food courses and beverages to guests
- Banquet Houseperson (1 Flex & 1 PM) - Support special events; prepare, replenish and clear buffets tables.
- Area Sales Catering Coordinator - Support the hotel’s rooms and catering sales efforts. Direct customer focus and ability to sell products and services.
- Room/House Attendant – Clean and straighten guest rooms and public areas.
All positions require the ability to stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time. Physical requirements are to move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing up to 20-100 pounds without assistance. Requirements:
- Bellperson/Driver (2 drivers) - Greet, assist, and escort guests to/from rooms and cars. Drive shuttle van.
- Front Desk Agent - Conduct all guest check-ins/check-outs and room reservations.
- Night Auditor - Conduct all guest check-ins/check-outs and room reservations. Balance revenue and complete daily financial reports.
- Accounting Clerk - Responsible for accuracy of contents of safe and issued banks, cash handling, and bank deposits. Responsible for general ledger and income statement for the property assigned.
- Front Desk Supervisor - Accountable for guest satisfaction & ensure guests’ needs & concerns are responded. Work side by side with staff to train and model appropriate guest service standards.
- US Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist, or Military Spouse
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- A positive, can-do attitude with excellent customer service communication and skills.
- Accounting Clerk: 2 year accounting degree or equivalent experience preferred.