Seeking a US Military Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist, and/or Military Spouse to apply for a position with a first-class hotel. Use your customer service and hospitality skills to welcome guests, address their service needs, and make their stay and meals wonderful!
Guest Service Representative - Anticipates and responds to guests in a friendly and positive manner. Responsible for providing the highest level of service. Process check-ins and check-outs, verify billing, create reservations, and process special requests.
Banquet Server (2) - Serve food courses and beverages to guests. Clear and clean tables.
Banquet Housekeeping Aide - Complete closing duties, clean all equipment and areas, restock.
Cook (FT/Rotating) - Prepare, cook and monitor an array of high-quality hot and cold foods.
Lead Housekeeper - Clean and straighten guest rooms. Replace linens, amenities, and equipment as needed. Assist guests with friendly professional service.
Housekeeping Attendant - Clean and straighten guest rooms. Replace linens, amenities, and equipment as needed. Assist guests with friendly professional service.
All positions require dedication to meet guests' service needs and the ability to stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time. Depending on particular position, physical requirements are to move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing up to 25-50 pounds without assistance.
- US Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist, or Military Spouse (write it on your resume).
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Have a positive, can-do attitude with excellent customer service communication and skills.
- Dedication to job: ready to work EVERY scheduled day.
- Reliable transportation for guaranteed, punctual on-time arrival to work.
- Reliable means of contact by phone.