Currently seeking a US Military Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist and/or Military Spouse to apply for a Hospitality position with a world-class hotel. Use your exceptional customer service skills to welcome guests, address their service needs, and make their stay wonderful!
- Breakfast Host/Hostess (2) – Greet guests; provide menu and ensure place settings are appropriate.
- Restaurant/Banquet Server - Listen attentively, follow serving direction from banquet captain and event planner and use proper serving techniques. Bus trays, keep banquet area and meeting rooms neat, clean and presentable.
- Banquet Houseperson (PM) - Support special events; prepare, replenish and clear buffets tables.
- Food Runner/Busser (2) - Serve food courses and beverages to guests. Clear and clean tables.
- Bartender - Take orders and interact with guests. Serve food courses and beverages. Clear and clean tables.
- Kitchen Utility - Dish Room/Washing: Maintain dish machine, ensure minimum temp is maintained. Clean dishwasher, change water based on amount of use and clean curtains and traps. Air dry dishes for no spots and proper storage. Inspect dishes being washed.
- Cleaning: Removal of trash, break down boxes and maintain floors. Complete deep cleaning projects, power spray kitchen and clean other areas.
- Room Attendant (7 & 1 PM) – Clean and straighten guest rooms and public areas.
- Laundry Attendant - Sort, wash/dry, fold, iron, inspect, transport, organize linens.
- Weekend General Maintenance - Maintain physical property electrical, mechanical, plumbing or equipment.
All positions require ability to stand, sit, or walk for extended period of time. Physical requirements move, lift, carry, push, pull & place objects weighing up to 20-100 pounds without assistance.Qualifications:
- Bellperson/Driver - Greet, assist, and escort guests to/from rooms and cars. Drive shuttle van.
- Guest Service & Sales Supervisor - Supervise team to optimum service and meet guest needs.
- Guest Service Rep (3) - Conduct guest check-ins/check-outs and room reservations.
- Accounting Clerk - Responsible for accuracy of contents of safe and issued banks, cash handling, and bank deposits. General ledger and income statement for the property assigned.
- Night Auditor (1 & 1 PT) - Conduct check-ins/check-outs and room reservations. Balance revenue and complete daily financial reports.
- Human Resources Coordinator - A direct sales effort to support the hotel’s rooms and catering sales efforts.
- US Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist, or Military Spouse
- A positive, can-do attitude with excellent customer service communication and skills.
- Reliable transportation for guaranteed, punctual on-time arrival to work & contact by phone.
- Accounting Clerk: 2 year accounting degree or equivalent experience preferred.
- Guest Service & Sales Supervisor: 2+ yrs of customer service & 1+ yrs of supervisory experience.