Seeking a US Military Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist and/or Military Spouse to apply for a Hospitality position with a world-class hotel. Use your exceptional customer service skills to welcome guests, address their service needs, and make their stay wonderful!
- Breakfast Host/Hostess (1 & 1 PT) – Greet guests; provide menu and ensure place settings are appropriate.
- Bartender - Take orders and interact with guests. Serve food & beverages to guests. Clear & clean tables.
- Banquet Houseperson - Support special events; prepare, replenish and clear buffets tables.
- Dishwasher - Operate and maintain cleaning equipment and tools.
- Cook - Prepare, cook and monitor an array of high-quality hot and cold foods.
- House/Room Attendant (7 & 1 PM) – Clean and straighten guest rooms and public areas.
- Laundry Attendant - Sort, wash/dry, fold, iron, inspect, transport, organize linens
- Lobby Cleaner - Maintain public and service areas. Identify and report repair issues.
- Banquet/Restaurant Server - Listens attentively, follows serving direction from banquet captain and event planner, and uses proper serving techniques. Busses trays, keep banquet area and meeting rooms neat, clean and presentable.
- General Maintenance - Help to maintain physical property electrical, mechanical, plumbing or facility equipment.
All positions require ability to stand, sit, or walk for extended period of time. Physical requirements move, lift, carry, push, pull & place objects weighing up to 20-100 pounds without assistance. Qualifications:
- Guest Service & Sales Rep (1 & 1 PT) – Conduct all guest check-ins/check-outs and room reservations.
- Bellperson/Driver (2) (1 PT) - Greet, assist, and escort guests to/from rooms and cars. Drive shuttle van.
- Front Desk Supervisor - Supervise team to optimum service and meet guest needs.
- Night Auditor (PT) - Conduct check-ins/outs & room reservations. Balance revenue & daily financial reports.
- Front Office Supervisor - Accountable for guest satisfaction by ensuring service standards are met and guests’ needs and concerns are responded to.
- Entry Level Area Human Resources Coordinator - Assist with wage surveys to ensure competitive wages. Work with HR/Payroll department to ensure processing of team member increases. Supports the recruitment and retention process for the property for both hourly and salaried team members.
- US Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist, or Military Spouse
- A positive, can-do attitude with excellent customer service communication and skills.
- Reliable transportation for guaranteed, punctual on-time arrival to work & contact by phone.
- Front Desk Supervisor: Requires 2+ yrs. of customer service + 1+ yr. of supervisory experience.
- Entry Level Area Human Resources Coordinator: Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related field or equivalent experience preferred.