We are seeking a US Military Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist and/or Military Spouse to apply for a Hospitality position with a world-class hotel. Use your exceptional customer service skills to welcome guests, address their service needs, and make their stay wonderful!
- Breakfast Host/Hostess (3 & 2 PT) – Greet guests; provide menu and ensure place settings are appropriate.
- Bartender - Take orders and interact with guests. Serve food courses and beverages to guests. Clear and clean tables.
- Banquet Houseperson - Support special events; prepare, replenish and clear buffets tables.
- House/Room Attendant (7 & 2 PM) – Clean and straighten guest rooms and public areas.
- Laundry Attendant - Completing laundry procedures; sort, wash/dry, fold, iron, inspect, transport, organize linens
- Lobby Cleaner - Maintain public and service areas. Identify and report repair issues.
- Banquet Houseperson - Setting, clearing & resetting tables, service items, staging/flooring/display items, disposal of garbage, cleaning floors, picking up dishes and glass wear, and re-stocking.
- General Maintenance (3) - Help to maintain physical property electrical, mechanical, plumbing or facility equipment.
- Guest Service & Sales Rep – Conduct all guest check-ins/check-outs and room reservations.
- Bellperson/Driver (2) (1 PT) - Greet, assist, and escort guests to/from rooms and cars. Drive shuttle van.
- Front Desk Supervisor - Supervise team to optimum service and meet guest needs.
All positions require ability to stand, sit, or walk for extended period of time. Physical requirements move, lift, carry, push, pull & place objects weighing up to 20-100 pounds without assistance.
- US Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist, or Military Spouse
- A positive, can-do attitude with excellent customer service communication and skills.
- Reliable transportation for guaranteed, punctual on-time arrival to work & contact by phone.
- Front Desk Supervisor: Requires 2+ yrs. of customer service + 1+ yr. of supervisory experience.