We are seeking a US Military Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist and/or Military Spouse to apply for a Hospitality position with a world-class hotel. Use your exceptional customer service skills to welcome guests, address their service needs, and make their stay wonderful!
- Server (1) + Banquet Server (1) – Take orders, serve food and beverages.
- Food Runner – Serve food courses and beverages to guests. Clear and clean tables.
- Breakfast Host/Hostess (3 & 1 PT) – Greet guests; provide menu and ensure place settings are appropriate.
- Bartender - Take orders and interact with guests. Serve food courses and beverages to guests. Clear and clean tables.
- Banquet Houseperson - Support special events; prepare, replenish and clear buffets tables.
- Busser - Clearing and wiping down tables/counters, disposal of garbage, cleaning floors, picking up dishes and glass wear, and re-stocking. Transfers full tubs to the dish room, and assists other restaurant and kitchen staff as needed.
- House/Room Attendant (9 & 1 PM) – Clean and straighten guest rooms and public areas.
- Laundry Attendant (2) - Completing laundry procedures; sort, wash/dry, fold, iron, inspect, transport, organize linens
- Lobby Cleaner - Maintain public and service areas. Identify and report repair issues.
- Banquet Houseperson - Setting, clearing & resetting tables, service items, staging/flooring/display items, disposal of garbage, cleaning floors, picking up dishes and glass wear, and re-stocking.
- General Maintenance (3) - Help to maintain physical property electrical, mechanical, plumbing or facility equipment.
- Guest Service & Sales Rep – Conduct all guest check-ins/check-outs and room reservations.
- Bellperson/Driver (3) (2 & 1 PT Overnight Weekends) - Greet, assist, and escort guests to/from rooms and cars. Drive shuttle van.
- Guest Service Supervisor - Supervise team to optimum service and meet guest needs.
- Night Auditor (Weekend Fri/Sat) - Conduct all guest check-ins/check-outs and room reservations. Complete daily financial reports.
- Assistant Guest Service & Sales Mgr. - Holding staff members accountable for anticipating needs
- Conference Center Rep - Services include typing, copying, faxing, and making signs and/or name tags.
- Hospitality Services Coordinator – Accountable for guest satisfaction by ensuring service standards are met
- Sales & Catering Coordinator - Provides administrative & general support to sales & catering team
- Hospitality Services Coordinator - Ensuring outstanding guest service and effective operations of the front desk. Uses leadership skills to drive revenue, maximize profit and ensure quality.
All positions require ability to stand, sit, or walk for extended period of time. Physical requirements move, lift, carry, push, pull & place objects weighing up to 20-100 pounds without assistance.
- US Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist, or Military Spouse
- A positive, can-do attitude with excellent customer service communication and skills.
- Reliable transportation for guaranteed, punctual on-time arrival to work & contact by phone.
- Hospitality Services Coordinator: 2+ years’ customer service & 1+ years supervisory/management experience desired.
- Guest Service Supervisor: Requires 2+ yrs. of customer service + 1+ yr. of supervisory experience.