Currently seeking a US Military Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist and/or Military Spouse to apply for a Hospitality position with a world-class hotel. Use your exceptional customer service skills to welcome guests, address their service needs, and make their stay wonderful!
- Breakfast Host/Hostess – Greet guests; provide menu and ensure place settings are appropriate.
- PM Banquet Houseperson (2) - Support special events; prepare, replenish and clear buffets tables.
- Cook - Prepare, cook and monitor an array of high-quality hot and cold foods.
- House/Room Attendant (11 & 1 PM) – Clean and straighten guest rooms and public areas.
- Laundry Attendant - Sort, wash/dry, fold, iron, inspect, transport, organize linens
- Banquet/Restaurant Server (2) - Listens attentively, follows serving direction from banquet captain and event planner, and uses proper serving techniques. Busses trays, keep banquet area and meeting rooms neat, clean and presentable.
All positions require ability to stand, sit, or walk for extended period of time. Physical requirements move, lift, carry, push, pull & place objects weighing up to 20-100 pounds without assistance. Qualifications:
- Guest Service & Sales Rep (2) – Conduct all guest check-ins/check-outs and room reservations.
- US Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist, or Military Spouse
- A positive, can-do attitude with excellent customer service communication and skills.
- Reliable transportation for guaranteed, punctual on-time arrival to work & contact by phone.