We are seeking a US Military Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist, and/or Military Spouse to apply for a hospitality position at a world-class hotel. Use your customer service and hospitality skills to welcome guests, address their service needs, and make their stay and meals wonderful!
AM Bistro Attendant (FT @$10.25) - Take orders, process payments, prepare and serve food and beverages in a café setting. Serving coffee and other beverages (including alcohol), to preparing ingredients for cooking, including portioning, chopping, and storing food.
- US Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist, or Military Spouse.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Have a positive, can-do attitude with excellent customer service communication and skills.
- Dedication to job: ready to work EVERY scheduled day.
- Reliable means of contact by phone.
- Reliable transportation for guaranteed, punctual on-time arrival to work.
All positions require dedication to meet guests' service needs and the ability to stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time. Depending on particular position, physical requirements are to move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing up to 15-50 pounds without assistance.