We are seeking a US Military Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist, and/or Military Spouse to apply for a hospitality position with a world-class hotel. Use your customer service skills to welcome guests, address their service needs, and make their stay a wonderful one!
- Server (Flex Shift) - Serve food courses and beverages to guests. Clear and clean tables.
- Banquet Housekeeping Aide (Flex Shift) - Complete final breakdown of function, by cleaning the room, and cleaning and returning equipment to its proper location. Complete closing duties, including storing all reusable goods, locking doors, breaking down goods, etc. Set up, stock, and maintain work areas.
- Cook ($11.50 FT/Rotate) - Prepare, cook and monitor an array of high-quality hot and cold foods.
- Bartender (Flex Shift) - Take orders and interact with guests. Serve food courses and beverages to guests. Clear and clean tables.
- Housekeeper PM $11.00 (FT/Rotating) - Clean and straighten guest rooms. Replace linens, amenities, and equipment as needed. Assist guests with friendly professional service.
All positions require dedication to meet guests' service needs and the ability to stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time. Depending on particular position, physical requirements are to move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing up to 25-50 pounds without assistance. QUALIFICATIONS
- Guest Services Rep $11.00 (FT/Rotating) - Conduct all guest check-ins/check-outs and room reservations. Anticipates and responds to guests in a friendly and positive manner. Responsible for providing the highest level of service. Process check-ins and check-outs, verify billing, create reservations, and process special requests.
- US Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist, or Military Spouse (write it on your resume).
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Must have a positive, can-do attitude with excellent customer service communication and skills.
- Dedication and reliable transportation for prompt on-time arrival EVERY scheduled work day.