We are seeking a US Military Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist, and/or Military Spouse to apply for a position with a first-class hotel. Use your customer service and hospitality skills to welcome guests, address their service needs, and make their stay and meals wonderful!
General Cleaning/Preventative Maintenance Tech (FT/Rotate) – Help to maintain the physical property electrical, mechanical, plumbing or other facility equipment.
All positions require dedication to meet guests' service needs and the ability to stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time. Depending on particular position, physical requirements are to move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing up to 25-50 pounds without assistance.
- US Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist, or Military Spouse (write it on your resume).
- Have a positive, can-do attitude with excellent customer service communication and skills.
- Dedication to job: ready to work EVERY scheduled day.
- Reliable transportation for guaranteed, punctual on-time arrival to work.
- Reliable means of contact by phone.
- High School diploma or equivalent.