Currently seeking a US Military Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist, and/or Military Spouse to apply for a Hospitality position with a world-class hotel. Use your exceptional customer service skills to welcome guests, address their service needs, and make their stay wonderful!
FOOD & BEVERAGE:
- Banquet Houseperson: Support special events; prepare, replenish and clear buffets tables.
- Cook: Prepare, cook and monitor an array of high-quality hot and cold foods.
- Restaurant Server: Take orders and interact with guests. Serve food courses and beverages to guests.
- Dishwasher: Operate and maintain cleaning equipment and tools.
- Breakfast Host/Hostess: Greet and seat guests; provide menu and ensure place settings are appropriate.
- Breakfast Restaurant Server - Take orders and interact with guests. Serve food courses and beverages to guests.
- Room Attendant - Clean and straighten guest rooms. Replace linens, amenities, and equipment as needed. Assist guests with friendly professional service.
All positions require dedication to meet guests' service needs and the ability to stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time. Depending on position, physical requirements are to move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing up to 25-100 pounds without assistance. Requirements:
- Guest Service & Sales Representative - Conduct guest check-ins/check-outs and room reservations.
- US Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist, or Military Spouse.
- High School diploma or equivalent & 2+ years of progressive cook or kitchen experience required.
- A positive, can-do attitude with excellent customer service communication and skills.
- Reliable transportation for guaranteed, punctual on-time arrival to work & contact by phone