Currently seeking a US Military Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist, and/or Military Spouse to apply for a Hospitality position with a world-class hotel. Use your exceptional customer service skills to welcome guests, address their service needs, and make their stay wonderful!
FOOD & BEVERAGE:
- Banquet Houseperson: Support special events; prepare, replenish and clear buffets tables.
- Dishwasher: Operate and maintain cleaning equipment and tools.
- Breakfast Restaurant Server (AM) - Take orders and interact with guests. Serve food courses and beverages to guests.
- Cook - Prepare and cook that is served in a variety of settings.
- Restaurant Server - Serve food courses and beverages to guests. Clear and clean tables.
- Room Attendant (2) - Clean and straighten guest rooms. Replace linens, amenities, and equipment. Assist guests with friendly professional service.
All positions require dedication to meet guests' service needs and the ability to stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time. Depending on position, physical requirements are to move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing up to 25-100 pounds without assistance. Requirements:
- Night Auditor - Conduct guest check-ins/check-outs and room reservations. Balance revenue and complete daily financial reports.
- US Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist, or Military Spouse.
- High School diploma or equivalent & 2+ years of progressive cook or kitchen experience required.
- A positive, can-do attitude with excellent customer service communication and skills.
- Reliable transportation for guaranteed, punctual on-time arrival to work & contact by phone