We are seeking a US Military Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist, and/or Military Spouse to apply for a Hospitality position with a world-class hotel. Use your exceptional customer service skills to welcome guests, address their service needs, and make their stay wonderful!
- Anticipating guest needs, exceeding expectations and implementing creative solutions to provide exceptional service.
- Conduct all guest check-ins/check-outs and room reservations. Balance revenue and complete daily financial reports.
Room Attendant (2)
- Cleaning and ensuring necessary amenities and supplies are in guest rooms.
- Ensures cart, linen, rooms, and equipment are clean and in working order.
- Support special events; prepare, replenish and clear buffets tables.
- Prepare, cook and monitor an array of high-quality hot and cold foods.
Restaurant Server (2)
- Take orders and interact with guests. Serve food courses and beverages to guests.
- Operate and maintain cleaning equipment and tools.
- Greet and seat guests; provide menu and ensure place settings are appropriate.
All positions require dedication to meet guests' service needs and the ability to stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time. Depending on position, physical requirements are to move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing up to 25-100 pounds without assistance.
- US Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist, or Military Spouse (write it on your resume).
- High School diploma or equivalent & 2+ years of progressive cook or kitchen experience required.
- A positive, can-do attitude with excellent customer service communication and skills.
- Reliable transportation for guaranteed, punctual on-time arrival to work & contact by phone