|Currently seeking US Military Veterans, National Guardsmen, Reservists, and Military Spouses to apply for a Software Engineer position with strong experience in SharePoint development, testing and migration. Positions require a Bachelors plus 5-8 years of SharePoint 2010/2013 and Office 365 Development.
Responsibilities: Veteran Military
- Administer corporate SharePoint 2010/2013 Portal
- Provide customer account creation/administration support
- Manage permissions and accesses
- Troubleshoot SharePoint and Project Server issues that arise.
- Define systems requirements based on user/client needs, business processes, and required integration with existing applications, systems, or platforms.
- Define technical standards and functionality tests related to any functional SharePoint configuration changes.
- Create User Acceptance Testing documentation for custom SharePoint solutions.
- Work closely with developers to create test environment for custom SharePoint solutions.
- Monitor server performance, including SQL backups, drive space, and event logs.
- Create Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), outlining SharePoint best practices and standards
- Provide SharePoint website development and troubleshooting in support of migrations
- Create and troubleshoot solutions and page modifications with SharePoint Designer and or Visual Studio.
- Work daily with PowerShell to support multiple SharePoint environments.
REQUIREMENTS: Veteran Military
- US Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist, or Military Spouse
- Bachelors in Computer Science, Engineering, related, or combination of education, technical training, or work/military experience.
- JUNIOR: 2-5 years of related software development experience.
- MID-LEVEL: 5-8 years of related software development experience.
- Extremely familiar with SharePoint migrations and SharePoint releases.
- Experience performing within SharePoint 2010/2013 and Office 365 Development: Sites, Lists, Libraries, Workflows, Event Listeners, Custom Web parts, Windows SharePoint Solutions, and Add-ons.
- SP 2010 and SP 2013 Central Administration: Knowledgeable in troubleshooting Logs – Monitoring Section, Provisioning Web Applications, Roles and Permissions
- COMPLEX SharePoint Farm (N-Tier): Web, App, DB, Search (Configuration and Best Practices), User Profiles (Set-up and Sync), Backup and restores (Web App, Site Level, List, Item, and COMPLETE FARM BACKUP), and COOP scenarios
- Familiarity with 3rd Party Tools, preferably Metalogix Content Matrix for MIGRATION
- MS SQL 2014: Backups and restores, Always-On technology, Availability Groups and TDE (Transparent data encryption)
- Amazon Web Services: EC2 instances, EBS storage volumes, AMIs, and Scalability
- SharePoint Services: Excel, OWA, Project, Word, Metadata, and BCS (Business Connectivity Services)
- SP CSOM, SharePoint REST API
- C#, .NET 3.5/4.0/4.5
- ASP.NET MVC/Web API
- Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS)
- Windows Server 2008/2012
- Internet Information Services (IIS)
- SQL Server 2008/2012/2014
- CSS libraries such as Bootstrap